loreal 24hr infallible pro-matte foundation Reviews
#31 in Foundation

February 26, 2020

Blends great

This foundation blends very well and comes in many colours so its easy to find a match. I like that it is in a tube because it makes it easy and quick to use. I would reccomend

February 26, 2020

easy to apply

absolutely amazing foundation from my foundation collection, very easy to apply moreover it gives very smooth texture to skin that lopks very natural .

February 01, 2020
    New York, United States

A likeable product

It is easy to use. The coverage is great especially if you have acne. Is not to cakey and sets to your skin. Even when you are a little sweaty it still stays on.

January 30, 2020
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Loreal infallible

This foundation is great! It has brilliant shades and is good for all skin types. It's easy to apply and blends very well leaving no streaks. Lasts a long time also

January 18, 2020

True to its claims

This is my favourite summer foundation for parties or function when I want flawless face without being so heavy n cakey.Its a buildable to full coverage foundation n hides all imperfections and still feels n looks natural.It has also not broken me out that's a win.Its stays matte for good 7 to 8 hours for me as I have combination skin with acne n some discoloration.overall I really like this foundation good for price,good for oily/combo skin beauties even for long 10 hours!Also it photographed really well too.

December 29, 2019
    California, United States

I would buy this product again

I love a full coverage matte foundation thar doesn’t look too cakey on my skin and this foundation is full coverage yet buildable so its very easy to work with this without overdoing it. One con i have is that it tends to cling to dry patches i have on my skin.

November 25, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Great foundation

Great quality foundation, comes in a lots of different shades so suitable for anyone and everyone.

Blends very well and very long lasting, it stays on all day long!

October 02, 2019

Wow

This foundation is incredible. I use it everyday and it works so well. Stays on for a long time and is a beautiful matte finish. Highly recommend if you have oily skin.

August 29, 2019

I may shine but my face doesn't have to!

If your like me and have oily skin naturally and tend to have your forehead shine, well then let me tell you that this foundation will make the only thing shine about you be your personality.

July 18, 2019

Good everyday foundation

I used this foundation and it was ok. I like that it's a medium coverage and I did find it to be a tad drying with matte. However it's a great price, nice non breakable package for travel etc.