loreal 24hr infallible pro-matte foundation Reviews
#32 in Foundation

June 19, 2020

What a beautiful product

Ive finished bottles of this product now and I fall in love with it everytime I use it.

For people with a bit oily skin - this is the best match.

Its got a buildable coverage and gives such a natural look.

You can wear for day makeup, even party makeup by building the product up. Set it and you’re good to go- doesnt go anywhere and the tube lasts long.

June 07, 2020

Amazing and affordable

One of my favourite drugstore foundation, it has a medium coverage and last 12 hours on the skin with little retouching. It makes my face look so radiant and beautiful.

May 21, 2020

Im going to buy this again

I loved this product, the shade was perfect for my skin color, it goes on smoothly and no clumps, even left my skin moisturized, definitly ill buy this again

May 21, 2020

Great Foundation

I love this foundation! It makes my skin look quite smooth. I love the fact that it is matte so it keeps my oily face from looking oily. I only have one downside to this foundation and it is the fact that I have not found a shade that is light enough for me because I have very fair skin. So if you can find your shade you should definitely try it. It is worth it!

May 19, 2020

Great High Coverage Matte Foundation

This foundation has great coverage and stays matte for a really long time. I have very oily skin and it was great for keeping me matte throughout the day. The bottle is very easy to use and I would defiantly buy this again.

May 03, 2020

The best drugstore foundation

This is my favourite drugstore foundation! I’ve tried many drugstore brands and this one is the best! It’s super full coverage and long-lasting. It’s easy to blend and comes in a variety of shades. It’s very affordable and ranges between $15.00 - $22.00, depending the store. I recommend this foundation if you like full coverage:) L'Oréal Paris Pro-Matte Foundation

April 20, 2020

L’Oréal infallible

Great product, use this all the time snd definitely recommend!!! Coverage was Exactly what I was hoping for and price was reasonable..................

March 25, 2020

Good foundation

A pocket friendly foundation which looks really high end and stays up-to 8 hours my skin is combination type and it works best for me. And goes with any kind of primer. Should definitely try once

February 26, 2020

Blends great

This foundation blends very well and comes in many colours so its easy to find a match. I like that it is in a tube because it makes it easy and quick to use. I would reccomend

February 26, 2020

easy to apply

absolutely amazing foundation from my foundation collection, very easy to apply moreover it gives very smooth texture to skin that lopks very natural .