3.9/5
L'Oreal 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser Reviews
Ranked #281 in Facial Cleansers

Deeply cleans skin and unclogs--pore by pore--without overdrying. Removes all traces of oil, dirt, and makeup. Pores look visibly smaller and skin smoother.

April 27, 2017

Très bon produit, de bonne qualité avec une matière super. J'ai adoré l'utilisé, il fait tout à fait son travail. C'est un produit que je conseille pour la qualité et le prix !

April 26, 2017

J'ai fais l'essai de ce produit il y a plusieurs années, lorsqu'il est sorti et j'avais beaucoup aimé. Le concept de la petite éponge qui nettoie en profondeur c'est super !

April 14, 2017

I found it left my skin feeling soft and clean. It didn't dry out my skin at all like most cleansers. My skin could breath. It didn't have a chemical smell, which was great. It smelt nice and clam

March 17, 2017

Nettoie très le visage. L'applicateur rend la peau très douce. L'applicateur donné un effet d'exfoliation. Rapport qualité/prix très avantageux car un petite quantité suffie pour chaque nettoyage. J 'adore.

December 27, 2016

This is an amazing product that everyone who loves makeup should have. This is hands down the best facial cleanser that I have ever used. Love describes my relationship with the cleanser.

October 21, 2016

L'oreal 360 clean deep facial cleanser is the best product fort cleaning your face. i would reccomand to all my female friend and family members.i will not use another product on my face

September 29, 2016

Since using this cleanser, my face doesn't break out. I used to get a new pimple every week but haven't since I and it doesn't work as well as this. It doesn't dry out my face.

March 10, 2016

I wish this cleanser wasn't discontinued! The Sensitive Skin variety was amazing and I'm still having an issue finding a replacement product. :(

It worked great to remove dirt and sunblock without irritating my skin and was truly scent free, something I definitely need in a facial cleanser. Wish they still made it.

February 05, 2016

This made my face feel great! It was a great price for such a good product

January 20, 2016

This is a great cleanser. Leaves skin feeling fresh and not dry like other cleansers.