loreal 6 oil nourish shampoo Reviews
#125 in Shampoo

September 15, 2020

Best Shampoo Ever

Definitely would purchase this product again and again. Smells great, leaves your hair shiny, clean, and manageable Wait till it goes on sale, because the price is always affordable

September 11, 2020

Healthy hair

This product really helps you to get nourishment....it acts like oil only...it's so good to get all the vitamins and nourishment through one products itself

August 17, 2020

Would definitely buy again!

Helps to nourish the hair! my hair went from super dry to smooth. decreased hair loss too. would definitely recommend and buy again for myself. have been using it for 3 months now.

July 18, 2020

Best shampoo

This is my new favourite shampoo. Cleans my scalp just as well as any other shampoo. Doesn't dry out my hair too much, so I think it's good at keeping a little bit of that natural oil in your hair.
    It smells nice, but it's not overpowering either.
    The six oil nourishments are such a relief.
    L’Oréal has so many quality, affordable options. I bought the family size of this shampoo, and it wasn't that expensive for what you get. Would recommend to everyone who has dry damaged hair.

April 22, 2020

Love it

My hair is so smooth after using it , I wash my hair everyday and my hair doesn't feel dry at all. Loreal is a brand that I trust. Its good value for your money

March 30, 2020

Amazing Shampoo

I love this shampoo so much and it smells so good. It makes my hair feel so soft and makes my hair very shiny. It really does nourish your hair and I love that it has so many oils in it. I definitely would recommend this shampoo :)

December 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product for my oily hair

I love this product! I saw results in under two weeks. I use it all the time now! I would recommend this to all of my friends who have a problem with oily hair.

November 26, 2019

I like this shampoo

After using the same shampoo brand for years, I decided to try a new one.
    The oil nourish shampoo is amazing. It’s soft on hair with lovely smell. It gives my dry hair a good amount of hydration.
    I like it and will definitely buy it again.

October 26, 2019
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Great shampoo for dry hair

This shampoo is very good and kind to hairs. Makes my hair smooth and soft . Smells so good and hair feel so clean and moisturised .it also gives a nice shine to my hair . Would definitely keep using it

October 26, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Silky hair

Good price and it is really effective. Gave me more volume and silkiness on my hair. I always loved loreal and it never dispointed me. Definitely buy it again.