loreal 6 oil nourish shampoo Reviews
#134 in Shampoo

December 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product for my oily hair

I love this product! I saw results in under two weeks. I use it all the time now! I would recommend this to all of my friends who have a problem with oily hair.

November 26, 2019

I like this shampoo

After using the same shampoo brand for years, I decided to try a new one.
    The oil nourish shampoo is amazing. It’s soft on hair with lovely smell. It gives my dry hair a good amount of hydration.
    I like it and will definitely buy it again.

October 26, 2019
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Great shampoo for dry hair

This shampoo is very good and kind to hairs. Makes my hair smooth and soft . Smells so good and hair feel so clean and moisturised .it also gives a nice shine to my hair . Would definitely keep using it

October 26, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Silky hair

Good price and it is really effective. Gave me more volume and silkiness on my hair. I always loved loreal and it never dispointed me. Definitely buy it again.

August 08, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Fab shampoo

Clean and fresh smelling shampoo that makes you hair feel moisturised and squeaky clean. I really like loreal products and would definitely recommend them to others

August 08, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Good product

I love this product. I have tried from others brands but I think this is better. My hair is smooth and shiny. I like the smell, it's lovely. I'm very happy with this shampoo.

July 20, 2019

Silky smooth

I over dyed my hair and it became super brittle and dry but I used this and it brought back about 50% of it's health. Adds a beautiful shine as well and I can imagine how nice it would be on actually nice healthy hair. Ten out of ten would recommend

June 05, 2019

Soft on hair

Shampoo that needs no conditioner anymore. Your hair becomes soft as you use it over time. And the scent is just too irresistable, smells good all day long.

March 29, 2019

Definitely recommend this product

Loreal, our did themselves, this product took my hair from poor dull looking hockey hair and turned it into silky smooth,and much more manageable,will continue to use L'Oreal hair products .

March 19, 2019

Dead ends be gone!

I like the feel and smell of this shampoo. It makes my hair feel silky and my dry ends feel less like straw. It also moisturizes my scalp and doesnt irritate it like some other shampoos.