L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 627 in Conditioner

March 29, 2017

I was amazed at how fast my hair texture went from straw-silk as soon as I touched the ends. I left it in for a couple minutes to ensure it locked into my hair before rinsing. But once I started washing the conditioner out my minute of silky dream hair transformed into a weird stringy texture, after a mini melt down I decided to coat the ends of my hair with this advanced conditioner again But rinsed immediately. That seemed to give me the silky smooth I first felt, I styled per usual and did notice my hair looked less damaged the entire day. Day 2 and my hair felt even more dry than before I used this product.

All in all, if you're looking for a one night stand with great hair, it's nice. But I would not add this to my hair care routine.

March 20, 2017

My hair felt incredibly soft after using it. Vey easy to use with great results. My hair is pretty long and even a small amount did wonders. I was able to glide my fingers through my hair easily

March 15, 2017

I tried this product for a week. It has improved my hair noticeably! It is very light, does not cause build up on hair and it smells amazing! I have never had so many compliments on my hair!

March 14, 2017

So excited to have found this product which really helps me maintain my fine, often highlighted, blonde hair. My mom and I like it so much that we stockpile it when it goes on sale! Definately recommended for fine hair.

February 20, 2017

I like this conditioner because I find it helps better than other brands to get my hair smooth enough to comb out tangles once I'm done in the shower. You don't need to use a ton of it either.

February 13, 2017

In my opinion this is the best conditioner for long hair out there. You can usually get it for 3.99$ on sale (less with coupons). I'm telling you, you won't be sorry.

February 07, 2017

I liked this product, it left my hair feeling soft, healthy, and not brittle as some product have in the past, I would definitely recommend this product.

January 22, 2017

Really liked this product my hair was damaged by coloring n pregnancy I bought this and it has breathed new life into my hair! Definitely recommend...

January 12, 2017

c'est un des meilleurs produits que j'ai utiliser a present. le shampoiing l'oreal mousse a en plus finir. Sa donne vraiment l'heure juste quand a la proprete de nos cheveux.

September 20, 2016

This conditioner is so thick and rich. You almost feel as thought it is working right as you apply it to your hair. I have curly, colour treated hair and I find this to be a great conditioner to keep my hair soft and no split ends.