L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 678 in Conditioner

May 29, 2017

I like this advanced conditioner which keeps my hair smooth after wash. also it strengthens my hair and it has less breakage. the price is affordable, good value for your money

May 23, 2017

Every time L'Oreal comes out with a new Shampoo or Conditioner,I have to buy and try it.It is one of very few best products to use on your hair anytime and as often as you like.I purchased this conditioner and shampoo with it about three weeks ago.I find that with the L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Conditioner s one of their best ever.I love how it makes my hair feel after using it.My hair is down over my back but,it tangles with certain conditioners.Not with L'Oreal Repair 5 though.while I'm putting it in my hair ,I run my fingers through it and amazingly,no tangles.This is a big deal for me because my hair is also fine and this conditioner makes it feel a little thicker and gives it a nice shine.I think this one is going to be a keeper for me because,my dryness and split ends seem to be improving with this conditioner after about three weeks use and using the shampoo with it helps also..I must say that this is a product I truly recommend you try..This is definitely a keeper.

May 23, 2017

J'ai acheté le produit en solde et ait été agréablement surprise par la légèreté. Normalement les revitalisants sont trop lourd et graissent mes cheveux mais pas celui là, une fois le produit bien rincé, mes cheveux fins étaient doux et volumineux. Après 3 semaines à l'utiliser deux fois par semaine, je vois une différence notable dans leur qualité.

March 29, 2017

I was amazed at how fast my hair texture went from straw-silk as soon as I touched the ends. I left it in for a couple minutes to ensure it locked into my hair before rinsing. But once I started washing the conditioner out my minute of silky dream hair transformed into a weird stringy texture, after a mini melt down I decided to coat the ends of my hair with this advanced conditioner again But rinsed immediately. That seemed to give me the silky smooth I first felt, I styled per usual and did notice my hair looked less damaged the entire day. Day 2 and my hair felt even more dry than before I used this product.

All in all, if you're looking for a one night stand with great hair, it's nice. But I would not add this to my hair care routine.

March 20, 2017

My hair felt incredibly soft after using it. Vey easy to use with great results. My hair is pretty long and even a small amount did wonders. I was able to glide my fingers through my hair easily

March 15, 2017

I tried this product for a week. It has improved my hair noticeably! It is very light, does not cause build up on hair and it smells amazing! I have never had so many compliments on my hair!

March 14, 2017

So excited to have found this product which really helps me maintain my fine, often highlighted, blonde hair. My mom and I like it so much that we stockpile it when it goes on sale! Definately recommended for fine hair.

February 20, 2017

I like this conditioner because I find it helps better than other brands to get my hair smooth enough to comb out tangles once I'm done in the shower. You don't need to use a ton of it either.

February 13, 2017

In my opinion this is the best conditioner for long hair out there. You can usually get it for 3.99$ on sale (less with coupons). I'm telling you, you won't be sorry.

February 07, 2017

I liked this product, it left my hair feeling soft, healthy, and not brittle as some product have in the past, I would definitely recommend this product.