Loreal age perfect eye renewal

Loreal age perfect eye renewal Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 411 in Eye Cream

March 03, 2017

Ma mere utilise ce produit depuis un bon bout et elle adore, elle voit clairement une difference entre ces yeux de maintenant et ceux d'il y a 2 ans. je le recommande

February 02, 2017

Love this eye cream, my eyes feel refreshed and younger. The only problem I have is the price and sometimes it makes my eyes water if I apply it to close to my eye, otherwise I will recommend this cream.

3.2/5

September 29, 2016

I absolutely love the way it made my eyes feel - it really helped with the puffiness and really 'tightened' things up. You don't need to use a lot each day in order to see/feel the results.

September 10, 2016

I noticed that this product worked really well. The price was great and the packaging was perfect to give even as a Christmas gift. I ended up buying 5 of them and gifting them away. Nice cream great price, quality ingredients

2.8/5

July 15, 2016

I really like this eye cream, it adds a shimmer highlight around the eyes. Great for fine lines and dark circles. The shimmer hides the darker bags and gives a nice glow. It's not my top choice for eye wrinkles but I love the shimmer.