LOreal Arginine Resist shampoo Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 1149 in Shampoo

August 10, 2017

I love this shampoo

This shampoo smells nice and it leave my hair in such great condition, unlike other shampoos I have tried. I would recommend this and buy it again for sure.

August 10, 2017

This is absolutely amazzzinggg

This shampoo is great. It always leaves my hair feeling and looking great. It also smells very nice. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. I would also buy his product again.

June 23, 2017

Love it!

Love this shampoo! Leaves your hair soft and manageable and smells amazing!!! Affordable too!! Best when used with the matching conditioner and leave it in for atleadt 5 minutes. Great to use on coloured hair and dry damaged hair that needs a boost and extra hydration. Would definitely buy this product again!

June 16, 2017

Love this product

This is so good for you and works very well. I wouldn't want to try anything else and the smell of it is phenomenal. I definetly recommend this product to anyone.

May 15, 2017

my hair used to be brittle, thin, very frizzy and i used to loose a lot of hair daily despite brushing it twice a day. decided to try this shampoo and i noticed a big difference in my hair. in general it looked much healthier, broke less, and its been a couple months i use it and i adore it. great product

March 06, 2017

Produit de bonne gamme avec de bon résultats. Visible dès le premier shampoing. On a une sensation de douceur et un parfum frais . Par contre pour les personnes va cheveux gras je ne conseille pas une utilisation quotidienne

February 20, 2017

I need some strengthening of my hair as it's a bit over processed and I use a lot of heat tools to style it. I really LOVE the smell of this and after about 4 uses I did notice my hair felt a bit thicker and had a bit more volume. The shampoo I felt was good price for the quality!

February 04, 2017

The first time I used this Shampoo I thought, wow I've found something amazing - it made my highlighted blonde hair shiny and beautiful However I've developed an itchy scalp
    Dissapointant... because it improved the look of my hair

January 18, 2017

i found the shampoo a bit harsh on my color treated hair. the color was stripped off in a month (the usual process i guess), but cleans well smells well and is at a decent price.

September 17, 2016

I love this shampoo but I found if I bought it more and more sometimes I seemed as though it wouldn't come out of my hair all the way and by the next day my hair would feel greasy. I'm very thorough with my hair care routine and I know that it isn't how I'm washing my hair... if I switch to another brand for a few weeks and go back to it it seems to be fine, i love the product other than that reason I would use it all the time