L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 327 in Eyebrow Care

June 07, 2017

This product works very well! Eyebrows still in place at the end of the day and I discovered a little trick: you can use this product to keep your baby hair from being annoying in the front of your face!
    Ce produit fonctionne très bien! Les sourcils sont toujours en place à la fin de la journée et j'ai découvert un petit truc: on peut l'utiliser pour dompter les petits cheveux pour pas qu'ils soient toujours dans notre visage.

April 19, 2017

This is awesome, it gave me eyebrows and looks super natural! It goes on easily, looks like a mini mascara wand and the blonde shade coats my brow hairs that are too light, it stays on for about 2 days if you don't touch it!

March 03, 2017

I fill in my eyebrows everyday, so i wanted something that helped to add a bit more fullness to my pretty thin brows. This stuff works SO well. It's not clumpy, and it's not noticeable at all !!! The price is pretty good for the product that you get !

January 05, 2017

I really like this product. It looks very natural, tints my eyebrows slightly and give them a shape. I would like it to have more hold, but it's the best I tried so far.

September 24, 2016

This is a great brow plumper. Sometimes I use it on its own just to darken up my brows without going in with a pencil or powder. Stays put all day and doesn't flake off. It also doesn't make my eyebrows feel crunchy. It's easy to remove with a makeup cleansing cloth as well.

August 06, 2016

This beats out all of the high-end brow gels out there. It's light weight and doesn't make my brows look plastic or feel crunchy. I use this product on top of brow gels, powders, and pencils and it looks amazing but I also use it on its own for a natural look and I love it. It makes my brows last all day and I would highly recommend it

May 09, 2016

This is such an amazing and inexpensive brow gel. It is tinted to it adds a bit of colour while it tames your brows and keeps them in place all day. It feels nice on the brows and applies easily with a small applicator. I've had the same tube for several months now and it is still going strong so this is an amazing value. I don't think I would even bother with a more high-end brand after trying this and loving it!

March 17, 2016

Love this product. It helps my brows stay in place all day and adds just the right amount of color to them without making them look to bold. It stays all day/

February 17, 2016

This is the most perfect brow product - drug store or high end. It really tints, fills, and holds my brows and it takes only a few seconds to apply. I have bigger brows so i find this to be the perfect one and done!

January 04, 2016

I really like this product. It's quite comparable to higher end brow products. It does a good job of holding my brows in place all day and adding a touch of color. It's a nice touch after I've used my brow pencil.

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise