L'Oreal Colour Radiance Protection + Perfecting Shampoo Reviews
#808 in Hair Care

January 14, 2018

Great bang for your buck!

I love is product, it is cost effective especially when I buy the big bottles. I love that it is safe for my colour and does not strip it. I have been buying this since i first tried it a couple years ago.

June 22, 2016

Let me tell you that this is very expensive and over my budget. I normailly would not spend close to $40 dollars on a bottle of shampoo but boy is this worth it. I recommend it for anyone with coloured hair or someone that colours their hair on a regular basis. You only need a little of this to keep your shine and colour. Use it on a regular basis. Not heavy or greasy and nice scent as well.

March 16, 2016

This has been a great shampoo so far. I highlight my hair and they use a toner to add that nice softness to it. I've been using this shampoo to try and keep that going! It seems to work well. My hair feel healthy and has a really nice shine to it. The scent is light and fun, kind of like candy. A little goes a long way, which is a nice plus! I would definitely recommend it.