4.1/5
Loreal Colour Radiance Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #59 in Hair Care

July 08, 2017

Super Shampoo!

OMG il sent tellement bon et surtout fait très bien la job sur mes cheveux teinter.
    J'adore surtout le Shine Reviver de la même collection, parfait pour des cheveux waves. Je le recommande!

May 29, 2017

Great shampoo and conditioner. Keeps colour vibrant longer than regular shampoos. A bit pricey though..but worth the extra money. There's also a deep damage defence mask to use with the shampoo. Very good.

May 26, 2017

I tried this shampoo anf found it worked great on my hair, i have trouble finding shampoo that doesn,t weigh my hair down. my hair is not very thick so i love this shampoo.

March 15, 2017

So moist that it makes your hair very soft and managable.
    You can feel the rich texture in your hand.
    This product is highly worth the price.
    I highly recommend it.

March 14, 2017

We recently just bought this product and we love it. Won't change now. My hair is shiny and smells great. Value is awesome I think especially when u find coupons for it.

2.0/5

March 08, 2017

It makes my hair very greasy. I find the smell very pleasant, but overall, the shampoo is not very effective in colored hair. Faded my hair faster than the shampoo i usually get.

February 28, 2017

I have highlighted hair and this shampoo makes it so nice and soft with no damage to my color. It smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so fresh with no build up. :)

January 10, 2017

It keeps my hair color lasting longer. I like the smell and it leaves my hair smooth and ckean. I would love to use it with color radiance instant miracle whenever i need my hair ready for a party.

August 26, 2016

I have color treated fine hair. I tried many color protecting shampoo and I find some of them bit too heavy for my fine hair to keep the volume. This in other hand, it works great. It doesn't weigh down my hair. I also like the smell of this shampoo.

August 14, 2016

This is my new fave shampoo. The price is great and I often find coupons for it. I love the way it leaves my dry hair feeling soft and tangle free. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy like a lot of shampoos do I find. I can sometimes skip a day of hair washing and my hair still feels and looks great. I will be purchasing this from now on!