L’Oreal Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream Reviews
#23 in Hair Care

July 22, 2020

I would buy it agsin

I was surprised this does not weigh down my fine thin hair. Leaves my hair soft and I like the scent. I definitely find my hair tangles less as for breakage time will tell. Worth a try and it won’t break the bank. DebbieC

June 23, 2020

Worth testing out

So the label spoke to me, no haircut cream! Why not worth a shot, not totally used to a regime of putting creame on my hair after a shower felt a little heavy and greasy however it dries well for me, having long thick straight hair. Also helps with frizz but maybe just from the weight. Loved the smell and would probably buy it again.

May 31, 2020

Loveee

Absolutely love this stuff!! Even the name is perfect. I have super long hair, so split ends were always a problem for me and then I started using this cream and I don’t have as many as I did before I started using. :)

February 01, 2020
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Smooth hair with no split ends!

I started using this cream about 4/5 months ago and will never go back. I wasn’t sure at first whether or not it would live up to the hype but i really found that it made a difference to my hair! i love how soft and healthy my hair feels when i use it and it’s also saving me money on haircuts!

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

True to its word!

This cream worked wonders for my hair. As soon as I applied on wet hair, it was much more manageable and soft. I did notice as well that each time I went to the hairdressers I didnt need a hair cut as often. Split ends was a rare occurrence! Will definitely buy again as part of my hair routine.

January 02, 2020

Would buy again!

L’Oréal no cut hair cream works great! It smells like vanilla, the scent is very strong but it’s good. After I apply it, I let it dry naturally, the strands appear way healthier and have less split ends! The price regularly is $6.99 but it goes on sale a lot. It’s a great product and I will purchase this again!

December 30, 2019
    New South Wales, Australia

Best stuff ever

I searched for a long time for a product like this..My hair is soft, smooth and shiny..It protects against heat styling which was my main concern.. Cannot recommend this enough, it has changed my life.

December 03, 2019

Smells great

Smells really good ! Its easy to use and doesn’t leave hair feeling greasy or stale , ive seen an improvement in the texture and length of my hair it looks and feels a lot healthie would recommend

December 03, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Can’t recommend this enough!

This product is absolutely and utterly fabulous. My hair has grown so much since using this product compared to before when it would never grow past my shoulders. It also makes my hair look gorgeous and adds moisture into my hair while banishing split ends. Will always continue to buy this product as I couldn’t recommend it enough!

December 01, 2019
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Amazing

Smells lovely, easy to use and doesn’t leave hair feeling greasy, love it, seen an improvement in the texture of my hair it looks and feels a lot healthier