Loreal dream lengths shampoo Reviews
#18 in Hair Care

July 28, 2021

MY hair Saveur

This is the holy grail for my hair I never thought I'd be so happy with hard care products after long years with no results. My hair is so think and curly this makes my hair so soft and able to manage plus helps with length growth. I will never look back to other products.

June 03, 2021

recommend for all my thick haired girls

I loveeee this product, although it says it’s for dream lengths if you have thick hair and want to keep it healthy and shiny THIS IS THE SHAMPOO TO USE!!!
    it makes my hair so incredibly soft and full and shiny. obsessed!!

April 19, 2021

Love the smell, and i see the difference!!

Since we can't go to our salon/ hairdressers, i decided to grow my hair long, and this is definitely worth trying. I have my go to shampoo and conditioner, but i'm very happy to tried this product. I love the smell, and i believe that it helps my hair to be stronger and less dry.

March 10, 2021

L'Oreal Dream lengths shampoo

Purchased for my lengthy hair. The color swirl of shampoo was gorgeous. The slight hint of a scent is there but not lingering. I only had to use a small amount of shampoo to lather up to wash my long hair. This shampoo left my hair feeling clean. Definitely worth it.

March 10, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Leaves hair soft and easy to brush

Absolutely love this shampoo and the matching conditioner.I have fine long hair and it leaves it beautifully soft and easy to brush.It has a lovely smell too.

February 27, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Disappointment

I have waist length dyed hair with a mind of its own so the hairdressers being closed has been a nightmare. How excited was I when I saw the advert for this on TV. Don't get me wrong, it makes your hair lovely and clean, but - using with the conditioner - made pretty much no difference. Smell lasts which is a good thing, but not if you're a dog owner. It's the same as the 'perfume' the groomer puts on my dog after she's finished. Unfortunate.

February 06, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Smells great

My hair isnt great, years of bleach, dye etc have taken its toll, now changing over to natural mostly grey hair means i keep trying different products. Have used this one for a while now, tried others and keep coming back to it. Its a great value, smells lovely and leaves my hair feeling the nicest of most shampoos ive tried

December 07, 2020

Amazing product. I will continue to use this all the time

What can I say , I have long hair down my back and find it hard to find a good shampoo and conditioner to help my hair stay healthy and shiny . Not only does this product do this , but it smells absolutely amazing as well . I can get a comb through my hair right out of the shower and I have also noticed that my hair is stronger and I’m losing as much anymore . I have my Mom and Daughter also loving this amazing life changing product!!

November 29, 2020

love it

This product is amazing. It actually does what it says! I use the complete line and it has done wonders for my long wild hair. It smells absolutely amazing. My favorite part about it is when I pour it into my head it has this beautiful sparkle to it. Highly suggest this line to anyone trying to maintain length.

November 24, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

A good shampoo

For the first usage (but with together the conditioner) it works so well! I am so satisfied with the result and would repeat to buy it again! Very worth it the price. To make more worth it? Buy during sale ok!