Loreal dream lengths shampoo Reviews
#28 in Hair Care

February 03, 2020
    Georgia, United States

My new holy grail shampoo!

I own the full Dream Lengths collection and they are literally my new holy grail hair care products. This line was created for long, damaged hair, so it's like these were created just for me! Formulated with hair healthy ingredients such as castor oil, vitamin B3, & B5, Dream Lengths works to strengthen hair and split ends for the hair of your dreams!
    I've been growing out my hair for 8+ years now, only getting haircuts to chop off split ends and hopefully help with my hair growth. With that being said, my hair has sort of plateaued and does not want to grow. I've been using this shampoo and the other products for over 4 months now and I cannot believe how good my hair looks and feels! The shampoo itself helps to restore, strengthen, add shine, and protect your long hair from further damage while also repairing split ends. My split ends are pretty much non-existent and my hair is shinier than ever. I only have to use a small amount to get great lather and cleansing power, compared to having to use at least twice as much on previous shampoos to get the same result. Plus it smells sooo good, like sweet candy. I am head over heels for this line, and I absolutely recommend it to anyone with hair trouble!

October 18, 2019
    United Kingdom

My hair is soooo long now

At the beginning of last year I had really short hair and was wearing hair extensions to give me longer hair , my hair is now bellow the middle of my back and so so think conditioner is amazing and the no hair cut cream really does work

October 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

Fantastic fragrance

Love, love, love the fragrance of these products. Effective cleaning and leaves your hair soft, manageable and smelling fantastic! Love all the products in the collection. Use the hair mask once a week to give my hair a deeper conditioning treatment.

October 08, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Best shampoo ever

I've got thick, coloured hair that's down past my waist. I've tried so many shampoo and conditioner ranges and I've finally found something that works for me. It's quite thick with a strong fruity scent but rinses out easily. It cleanses well and is so moisturising, I can actually get a comb through my hair after washing. Highly recommended!

August 09, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Love love love

I love all of these products! for someone who has long thick hair it often gets tangled and matted but these are a godsend! it detangles my hair and feels so fresh afterwards! The smell is amazing too

August 09, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Would buy this product again.

These products have a wonderful, strong fragrance which lasts a while and often gets me compliments and questions about which products I have used. The serum is amazing, I have very frizzy, curly hair and the serum really helps to tame and helps when straightening. The price of the products can be pricey, especially when you purchase the whole range, so normally wait for the offers before I purchase and bulk up. Very impressed with the quality

Hounslow, United Kingdom

Loreal shampoo

I started using this shampoo some time ago. I always have problems with my hair to keep it in good condition. This shampoo helped me so much. Right now I'm using just this shampoo for keeping fresh and healthy hair. Nice fragrance. Good value for money. Highly recommended.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Thick creamy and instant hydration

I found this by chance and was shocked at the results my hair is damaged from comouring and heat styling and I thought beyond repair I have been using this 4 weeks now and the results were noticable from day one my hair instantly felt soft split ends appeared less damaged and it's reparing the damage I have done to my hair faster than any product I have tried before even my hairdresser has noticed the drastic change in my hair and was impressed by the results

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Great shampoo for long hair

This product smells great and helps keep my hair feeling good and strong especially when I have coloured my hair regularly it lathers well and I feel like I'm not using a lot of product to get my hair clean.

2.3/5

February 19, 2019

DO NOT BUY!

Please, Please, Please, don't buy this product! I am big L'Oreal fan, so i was super disappointed with this!

I first bought the shampoo, I loved it! So much that I bought the rest of line the next week. I felt like it made my fair very soft, and very clean. I did find it odd that the frequency in which I had to wash my hair decreased by approx. 50%. My hair was just not getting greasy.

Fast forward I have been using the entire line for about a month. I start noticing a lot of my hair would come out at once, I did find this worrisome, but I chalked it up to my own paranoia. After about 3 months of using this product (the entire line) my thick, luscious hair is thinning and I am starting to feel super self-conscious. Also I had bad dandruff and very itchy scalp.

This shampoo is EXTREMELY drying. so much that hair falling out. Finally after crying to my mom about my hair she told me to stop using it immediately. I feel a little stupid that I did not put two and two together. I have been on different shampoo for almost 3 months now and the dandruff is completely going and my hair is not 100% normal but I have noticed a huge improvement, most importantly I don't have chunks coming in the shower or while brushing. I do still use the conditioner and the leave in conditioner which is quite nice, but please beware with the shampoo

Updated On: February 19, 2019

just want to state that the I scored the value so high is because it is very cheap (3.99 at Wal-mart), everything else about it garbage!