Loreal dream lengths shampoo Reviews
#21 in Hair Care

February 21, 2022

Leaves hair feeling great

I first started using this shampoo during lockdown and noticed a big difference in the conditioner of my hair, left it looking and feeling great and has a really nice smell.

February 19, 2022

Amazing hair

Amazing texture, i must say my hair has started to grow alot. I have bad thick way hair and this smooths my hair and has made it grow quicker
    Smells fantastic too
    Brilliant value for money

February 18, 2022

Great shampoo

I used this before I started using olaplex and I believe that this is really good at repairing your hair even at it’s cheap price. It smells lovely too

July 28, 2021

MY hair Saveur

This is the holy grail for my hair I never thought I'd be so happy with hard care products after long years with no results. My hair is so think and curly this makes my hair so soft and able to manage plus helps with length growth. I will never look back to other products.

June 03, 2021

recommend for all my thick haired girls

I loveeee this product, although it says it’s for dream lengths if you have thick hair and want to keep it healthy and shiny THIS IS THE SHAMPOO TO USE!!!
    it makes my hair so incredibly soft and full and shiny. obsessed!!

April 19, 2021

Love the smell, and i see the difference!!

Since we can't go to our salon/ hairdressers, i decided to grow my hair long, and this is definitely worth trying. I have my go to shampoo and conditioner, but i'm very happy to tried this product. I love the smell, and i believe that it helps my hair to be stronger and less dry.

March 10, 2021

L'Oreal Dream lengths shampoo

Purchased for my lengthy hair. The color swirl of shampoo was gorgeous. The slight hint of a scent is there but not lingering. I only had to use a small amount of shampoo to lather up to wash my long hair. This shampoo left my hair feeling clean. Definitely worth it.

March 10, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Leaves hair soft and easy to brush

Absolutely love this shampoo and the matching conditioner.I have fine long hair and it leaves it beautifully soft and easy to brush.It has a lovely smell too.

February 27, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Disappointment

I have waist length dyed hair with a mind of its own so the hairdressers being closed has been a nightmare. How excited was I when I saw the advert for this on TV. Don't get me wrong, it makes your hair lovely and clean, but - using with the conditioner - made pretty much no difference. Smell lasts which is a good thing, but not if you're a dog owner. It's the same as the 'perfume' the groomer puts on my dog after she's finished. Unfortunate.

February 06, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Smells great

My hair isnt great, years of bleach, dye etc have taken its toll, now changing over to natural mostly grey hair means i keep trying different products. Have used this one for a while now, tried others and keep coming back to it. Its a great value, smells lovely and leaves my hair feeling the nicest of most shampoos ive tried