L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 181 in Hairspray

Elnett offers long-lasting hold with a brilliant shine and a satin touch. Its micro-diffusor sprays ultra-fine and disappears at the stroke of a brush, leaving hair clean and shiny with a satin touch.

July 15, 2017

Worth every penny and then some

My hair looks fabulous when I use L'Oréal Elbert stain hairspray!!!!! Omg! I got ,t whole family only using this! If you curl your hair it will last using this I have pin straight hair and it's hard for me to keep a curl so I thought but this product has completely changed my life

June 05, 2017

L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray does great at holding your hair in place without giving it that stiff, sticky look and feel that some otf the other lower end brands tend to give. I love that even after spraying this product in your hair you can easily pass a brush through your hair. It leaves your hair looking and feeling natural and gives it an added shine. It even protects your style against the effects of humidity. When I curl my hair this holds the curl for the entire day while making them look very soft. The only thing I don't really like is it does have a very chemical like, old school hairspray scent that seems to linger quite awhile after you apply it. Other than that I have to say this hairspray is a bit pricier than most of the other drugstore brands but in my opinion well worth the money.

March 05, 2017

Discovered this product at shoppers and staff person recommended. Doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or sticky and holds in place. Has a built in uv filter which will be great for helping protect my coloured hair in summer months.

October 19, 2016

Really impressed. I have the unscented version and it doesn't leave a cloud of styling fragrance around me, but does have an alcohol-like scent when it's applied. I love the force of the spray as it comes out of the bottle. It has a strong and wide spray that is even and powerful, and I can see the product flying through the air to get precise application. It's so powerful you can hold the can farther away than most other sprays I've used. I love the flexible hold it gives. I pretty much douse my hair up in a bun to prevent fly-aways and this does the job, while I can touch my hair throughout the day and not have that crunchy effect. It's just soft in place, and doesn't come undone.

March 21, 2016

I never came across hairspray that was light but maintained it's job. Usually cheap kinds are super sticky and just aren't cooperative with you, but this one in particular I bought is Extra Strong Hold and it's so easy to use. It does have a grandma smell to it but it's gives you a management of flexibility and staying power of Extra strong. I got mine while it was on sale, so I knew it will justify my purchase and I don't have to be upset if it isn't that great. But this item just wowed me. Thanks Loreal.

February 21, 2016

Great product, long lasting and defeats humidity.

The small format is great to bring everywhere and the price range is affordable.
    Don't use too much it is very effective with small application.

October 20, 2015

L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray;

My favorite hair spray is L'oreal Elnett.

A little more money than other comparable hair sprays but there is a difference.
    Hair stays put longer. Really keeps hair in place, without the stickyness.

Hair smells great (elnett has a wonderful scent to its hair sprays)

The spray lasts a long time

Might as well buy full size large spray better value than the smaller to go version

October 31, 2013

Bon Produit, qui garde Le volume dans mes cheveux, il est efficace Et rend les cheveux brillants.

October 17, 2013

This hairspray is a staple in my hair care routine! It's light weight formula tames hair without weighing it down and also adds shine. What more can a girl ask for?

May 15, 2012

i find this hairspray expensive but worth it. I dont use it for my daily hairstyles, but the ones i need to keep in place and look amazing i turn to this one. IT has been my go to hairspray for the "good" hair days!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine