L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 166 in Hairspray

Elnett offers long-lasting hold with a brilliant shine and a satin touch. Its micro-diffusor sprays ultra-fine and disappears at the stroke of a brush, leaving hair clean and shiny with a satin touch.

March 05, 2017

Discovered this product at shoppers and staff person recommended. Doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or sticky and holds in place. Has a built in uv filter which will be great for helping protect my coloured hair in summer months.

October 19, 2016

Really impressed. I have the unscented version and it doesn't leave a cloud of styling fragrance around me, but does have an alcohol-like scent when it's applied. I love the force of the spray as it comes out of the bottle. It has a strong and wide spray that is even and powerful, and I can see the product flying through the air to get precise application. It's so powerful you can hold the can farther away than most other sprays I've used. I love the flexible hold it gives. I pretty much douse my hair up in a bun to prevent fly-aways and this does the job, while I can touch my hair throughout the day and not have that crunchy effect. It's just soft in place, and doesn't come undone.

March 21, 2016

I never came across hairspray that was light but maintained it's job. Usually cheap kinds are super sticky and just aren't cooperative with you, but this one in particular I bought is Extra Strong Hold and it's so easy to use. It does have a grandma smell to it but it's gives you a management of flexibility and staying power of Extra strong. I got mine while it was on sale, so I knew it will justify my purchase and I don't have to be upset if it isn't that great. But this item just wowed me. Thanks Loreal.

February 21, 2016

Great product, long lasting and defeats humidity.

The small format is great to bring everywhere and the price range is affordable.
    Don't use too much it is very effective with small application.

October 20, 2015

L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray;

My favorite hair spray is L'oreal Elnett.

A little more money than other comparable hair sprays but there is a difference.
    Hair stays put longer. Really keeps hair in place, without the stickyness.

Hair smells great (elnett has a wonderful scent to its hair sprays)

The spray lasts a long time

Might as well buy full size large spray better value than the smaller to go version

October 31, 2013

Bon Produit, qui garde Le volume dans mes cheveux, il est efficace Et rend les cheveux brillants.

October 17, 2013

This hairspray is a staple in my hair care routine! It's light weight formula tames hair without weighing it down and also adds shine. What more can a girl ask for?

May 15, 2012

i find this hairspray expensive but worth it. I dont use it for my daily hairstyles, but the ones i need to keep in place and look amazing i turn to this one. IT has been my go to hairspray for the "good" hair days!

April 30, 2012

I have been testing L'oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray for months now in order to get a comprehensive analysis on this fairly new product.

L'oreal states on the back of the can that it allows hair to be touchably soft, yet maintain hold all while disappearing once you run your hands through your hair.

Personally, I have thick long black wavy hair (I know right? Ridiculous!) and a lot of products work better for specific types of hair such as fine, limp hair.

I like to change up my hairstyles quite frequently (anything from curly to straight) and this hairspray does a good job on holding all different types of styles.

Also, it holds all day from morning to night. When I decide to go to bed, I simply run a brush through my hair and Voila! No flakes, no oilyness and most of all....no dryness!!!

I have experienced a range of hairsprays, and i must say, this one takes the cake!

When you have a chance at your local supermarket or supercenter, be sure to pick up a smaller can (the one I got was the biggest one, 400 mL. I love it that much!) and test it out for yourself!!!

**Note: I was not paid to review this item. I purchased it with my own money.**

April 19, 2012

Not long ago I have received a sample of Elnett. I must admit I am not a fan of L'oreal, but the hairspray proved to be great. Several weeks later I got a coupon and purchased a full sized product. It was a bargain. Believe me! The hairspray is fantastic. The hair looks and feels great. Moreover, the smell is so perfect that sometimes I avoid using perfume. I chose extra strong hold and was erally contented.
    If you are looking for alternatives to your current hairspray, choose Elnett!

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle