Loreal Elvive Dream Lengths mask Reviews
#130 in Hair Care

Good - 0

May 22, 2020

A new favourite

I LOVE this mask! It smells amazing, comes with a full line of products and it actually works! My hair always looks and feels amazing when I use this and I’m constantly getting compliments on my perfume... but it’s actually this product!

February 02, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Amazing hair mask!

This mask is so moisturing and leaves my hair silky soft and feels healthy. The mask has a lovely texture to it and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy after.

August 25, 2019

Great new line

This is a great new line. It is very affordable. I love the smell. My hair feels healthier and softer since using this line. Will definately buy again. Safe for coloured treated hair

July 18, 2019

Hair

It is a Good quality hair mask which leave my hair smooth and nourished. It’s easy to use as it’s supplied in a jar not in tube packaging. I can’t resist touching my hair since my hair are smooth and shiny after only couple of uses.

July 18, 2019

Keratin mask

Save your last 3 cm
    Say goodbye to thinning, damaged lengths with this Dream cocktail of Keratin & Castor Oil
    Long hair goes through a lot - it gets damaged, split-ends appear and it needs to be cut. Dream Lengths intensely repairs lengths right to the tips so you can save your last 3cm.
    Enriched with Vegetal Keratin, Castor Oil and Vitamins, the Dream Lengths Savior Mask regenerates strength and rescues damaged lengths through intense repair and nutrition.
    Wring out wet hair and spread evenly along lengths, focusing on the tips. Leave in for 2-3 minutes, then rinse. Suitable for daily use.