L’Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 Protein Recharge Leave in Conditioner Reviews
#19 in Hair Care

November 11, 2020

so soft

my hair is really thin and this doesn't weigh it down at all. i use this on wet hair before i blowdry and my hair comes out feeling super soft and looks healthier. gone through 3 bottles so far

October 28, 2020
    United States

Awesome product!

I used this leave in conditioner after using the repair protein shampoo and conditioner from the same line of products. They worked together really well and I noticed a difference in my hair right away. I heat style my hair often, and the proteins in my hair get dry from use, so this was a great and simple product to use to combat that. Even when I air dried my hair, it was just as smooth as if I blow dried and straightened it. I love how the leave in conditioner continues to protect hair even after its dry, and the entire line is affordable and it is great quality!

June 16, 2020

So soft!

I loved how soft it made my hair, especially in the winter when the ends were dry. I don’t normally leave my conditioner in but the instructions to leave it in for a minute have me a little extra pampering time!

May 01, 2020

Very lovely product

Very lovely product....leaves your hair looking lush, bouncy and shiny....very affordable as well and it helped a little with my curls...not sure how well it works for curly hair. I love this product really works.

November 27, 2019

Pour les cheveux secs

J’aime beaucoup ce produit de la gamme L’Oréal mais il a de bon côté et de mauvais. Commençons par les bons:
    Il est très nourrissant de la racines, aux longueurs. Je l’utilise pour la fille qui a très cheveux extrêmement sec sur le devant et les pointes et ça les nourrit vraiment. (Après il ne faut pas s’attendre au miracle ça nourrit POINT BARRE)(les gens qui ont des cheveux secs comprendront on a tendance à croire à la magie)
    Ils sent bon et est très agréables au toucher. Il ne laisse pas les mains collantes.
    Maintenant les mauvais côté:
    Déjà il n’est pas donné, je l’achète uniquement lorsqu’il est en rabais car sinon je trouve que le prix est un peu élevé. Ensuite Je le déconseille au personne qui n’ont pas les cheveux très secs car ma fille qui a les cheveux très doux et soyeux au milieu si j’ai le malheur d’en mettre la bas ça fait de suite effet sale.
    Donc en résumé le produit ne ment pas mais ne fait pas non plus de miracle.

November 27, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Great Product!!

I love this product and I trust Loreal products as it has been around a long time and for me that's important. This is a great moisturizer for your hair. It leaves my hair tangle free and so soft. I highly recommend this product.

November 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

This stuff WORKS!!

I would definitely and already have been consistently buying this product over and over again since I've tried it the first time!! Its amazing! My hair FEELS amazing, SMELLS amazing, and just overall looks much healthier and shiner! I recommend this to anyone looking for something to make their hair healthy and silky and shiny again without the greasiness!

2.3/5

September 03, 2019
    New York, United States

Did not work on my straight hair

I was looking for a leave in for my wet hair days during the summer. I decided to try this one because of all the rave about proteins etc.and I love L’Oréal products. However this protein leave in makes my hair hard and unmanageable. Not for me.

August 07, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Great product!

This product is really good and works extremely well on different types of hair.I have quite dry hair and itchy scalp and the conditioner leaves it clean,not heavy and lightweight.The hair is manageable and soft.There is volume that I can’t achieve very often unfortunately.The smell is nice and fresh and lasts for quite a long time.

July 14, 2019
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Tired looking hair - this should be on your list!

After bleaching my hair and spending too much time in the sun my hair was looking frazzled - until I found this beauty bargain! After one use the smoothness was unreal and I stock up whenever I can!