L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Volumizing Mascara

L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Volumizing Mascara Reviews

2.8/5
Ranked #884 out of 944 in Mascara

March 02, 2014

When I first got this mascara, I found it to be really clumpy. However, I have found that this is a really good mascara to be used on top of other mascaras after separating and defining the lashes. This is the most volumizing mascara I have encountered, and it really gives extra volume to the lashes. This is also very black, and lasts and really long time.

1.0/5

February 15, 2011

I recently ran out of my Loreal Voluminous mascara and was in the make up isle at walmart i decided to try the extra volume collagen mascara in blackest black and of course waterproof.

This mascara claims to "...enhance the thickness of your lashes for up to 12X more impact without the clumps...."

That did not prove itself at all. This is an aweful mascara. That clumps and flakes more than any I have ever tried before. This by far is the worst.

After applying one coat I noticed no change. Then with the second coat there was extreme clumping and it did not go on easily. It added no volume and my lashes just seemed to stick together. I would definately not recommend this mascara.

I think I will stick to my Loreal Voluminous mascara. That is the best ever and it has never proved me wrong. :)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic