Loreal extraordinaire oil shampoo Reviews
#382 in Shampoo

Good - 0

November 25, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My new favorite product for my hair

My hair is long and thick. It is double processed so it is also dry and it tends to tangle which breaks the hair making it split at the ends. I recently bought the shampoo, leave-in conditioner and the serum oil. My hair is so soft and tangle-free even upon waking in the morning. I am not finding as much hair in my brush after using it . My hair was breaking off and thinning at the ends so I would end up having to cut 4-5 inches off every 4 months and in doing so I was losing the length of my hair. Now I don't see any split ends and my hair shines like it did when I was a child. Absolutely love this product.

October 01, 2019

A must have for Canadian winters!

This shampoo and conditioner is amazing for dry hair! I use it on the whole family, my daughters have thick hair, so they need a great conditioner. With the soon approaching Canadian winter, this will help keep moisture in our hair. L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo is amazing!