4.9/5
#39 in Hair Care

Good - 0

June 02, 2021

Works well

I have dry thin coloured hair. This product nourishes my dry hair. I use a couple times a week. Also good as a detangler for me. I buy this freequently.

April 16, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Great all-rounder for hair

Extraordinary Oil from L'Oreal is an excellent all rounder if you're looking for a great serum, breakage repair for split ends and fly-away tamer all in one, on this type of hair, it's strengthening, hydrating formula that's light as air, does all 3!

This is excellent for dry hair to add a little moisture and gloss and also for hair that frizzes when exposed to certain weather elements.

April 16, 2021

Great

I have very fine hair and it really tangles after washing. I use Extraordinary oil as a hair detangler and it does help, not like many other products! It makes it easy to brush throughout. I also apply it on dry split ends, it makes them smoother and nourished. Don’t apply it too close to the roots. I’ve been using it as a cuticle oil, too, and it still lasts long! I would really recommend it.:)