l'oreal Extraordinary Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 1144 in Shampoo

May 10, 2017

Good shampoo. Probably it somewhat nourishes my hair, but mostly my oils do that. It doesn't dry out, lives my hair smooth. Affordable. But I won't buy it again as I am not that much impressed.

May 08, 2017

This shampoo feels and smells great, it leaves your hair feeling very soft and adds shine without feeling oily. The price is great especially for the quality and effectiveness of the item.

February 27, 2017

J'adore ce shampooing, il sent super bon et mes cheveux sont les plus doux! Si on se brosse les cheveux avant d'appliquer le shampooing, il est tout à fait possible de ne pas utiliser l'après shampooing tellement que celui-ci hydrate les cheveux! Très pratique pour celles qui n'ont pas beaucoup de temps dans la douche.

January 20, 2017

I'm 3 weeks into using the shampoo and conditioner. I have a lot of new hair growth. You don't need to use a lot of the product so it lasts longer. My hair combs we easily and doesn't get greasy as quickly. Truly a great cheap product and I hope they don't change it. I'll be stocking up.

September 26, 2016

My very favourite drugstore shampoo. It may be from the drugstore , but it's as good , if not better than some of the high end and salon brands I have purchased in the past . The scent alone is divine, but not overpowering. Doesn't weight my hair down, and leaves it incredibly manageable and tangle free. I have repurchased this several times, and will continue to do so.

August 31, 2016

Intense nourishment, hair fibre is filled with oil-care nutrition, coating and smoothing the appearance of the fibre, without weighing it down. This shampoo really help to repair my hair, i had see the difference at the first day i used this shampoo.

June 27, 2016

It is the better product I've found until now in this category. The price is very favorable and results are perfect. Moreover, it smell very good :) When I want a cheaper product, I choose this one.

May 18, 2016

This shampoo has been amazing for my hair. I can actually comb it wet. My hairdresser has commented on the new great condinton of my hair. It has made it hydraterd for the first time in years. I absolutely love it

April 10, 2016

If L'Oreal do a perfume with this smell, I will definitely buy it! This shampoo also makes the hair super shiny, not feeling heavy. I have really fine hair and it works well. I will buy it again for sure.

March 07, 2016

This stuff is wonderful. It will not stripe your hair. I does leave a light layer of moisture. Maybe a bit soapy, but I like it. It makes my hair have slip, moisture and smoothness. But it doesn't weigh it down at all. It's hard to find a cheaper shampoo that doesn't overstrip your hair. This also has no parabens and smells devine. The smell is sweet and warm. Almost like you could eat it-don't.

Updated On: March 07, 2016