loreal extraordinary oil Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 2550 in Hair Care

May 30, 2017

I,ve tried different types of loreal shampoo and conditioner and this is one of my favorites your hair is not heavy loves the smell and your hair looks healthy but always use the conditioner and cream with this product amazing results

March 14, 2017

The extraordinary oil left my hair smooth and shiny with little frizz. I really enjoyed using this it has a really nice scent that isn't overpowering. The jars also last really long! Have used probably 5 times and not even close to halfway done!

February 17, 2017

My daughter and I use this to help with our tangles and give our hair A nice shine. We used to use a bedhead product that was discontinued. This may be better. But a bit more expensive. But it goes a long way

October 22, 2016

I absolutely love Loreal Extraordinary Oil. I have used the shampoo and I can't get over the luxurious smell and feel of this fabulous shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling very nourished and full of shine and body. I have also tried the extraordinary oil pump for styling and I have never used a better product. I will proudly tell anyone, these are the best products I've used.

September 23, 2016

Love it! but if I use it twice a day it makes my hair greasy feeling and have to wait a day to wash again or use a different shampoo. but i love the softness and weightless feeling!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge