4.1/5
L'Oreal Feria Multi Faceted Shimmering Hair Color Reviews

June 14, 2016

I absolutely love this hair dye! The color came out exactly as I had hoped and my hair is so rich and healthy looking. I'll never use another brand of dye ever again!

April 21, 2016

I've always been a fan of dying my hair red. When Feria came out with intense red colours I had to try it! The extra colour boost gives it an even more red colour which I love!

1.7/5

March 03, 2016

I wasn't impressed with this particular hair color ,the packaging is fancy and the lady on the front has beautiful shiny flowing hair ,I followed the instructions and I always dye my own hair so I have become my own expert at doing it.I also have changed my hair color to different shades over the years.I mixed it up and put it in my hair ,waited for the time to be up and it didnt give good coverage at all ,my hair looked horrible ,it was dull ,my roots were showing ,I don't know if it was a bad box or just a horrible product but I was really disappointed. I certainly will never buy this again

February 19, 2016

What I love about this product is the little oil for after coloring that leaves this amazing aroma. my hair looks smooth and shiny and really healthy!

January 26, 2016

This is my go-to product for coloring. Love the price for the quality. I also really like the after-colouring conditioner included. Covers my grey wonderfully. I find that I don't need to re-dye as often with this product as with other dyes as it lasts a few weeks longer than other brands.

1.2/5

January 06, 2016

This product doesn't seem to work well, it doesn't cover all the grey,even I'd you leave it on longer

January 04, 2016

Best hair color ever. Love love love it. The colour was gorgeous plum black. Couldn't be happier

August 28, 2015

I color my hair at home and have used most brands. Feria is my favorite, especially hi lift browns. The color is fantastic - not a solid dull shade but rich vibrant hues with multifaceted tones and highlights. I wish there were more shades to choose from but overall it's a good selection. I usually only buy it when it's on sale because I find it too pricey. I have long VERY thick hair and need at least three boxes, sometimes four. The best part of the kit is the super moisturizing conditioner - I would buy this conditioner in a heartbeat if it were available for sale. Color fades naturally and gives a cool ombre look if only a few shades from your original color so I rock that look as the roots grow out for a bit then I sometimes change the entire color instead of touching up the roots. It's an excellent product.

August 14, 2015

Want bold blonding results? Feria Bleach Blonding transforms even the darkest hair into a shimmering, vibrant blonde in one easy step.To take your naturally dark hair to the next level, Feria Hi-Lift Browns create soft lighter brown tones without a bit of brassiness.

June 09, 2015

I never colored my hair often until I tried this product, I found the coverage was excellent as i have long thick hair and in other brand find my self having to buy 2 box min to achieve the look i want, but with Feria i only needed 1 box. I was thrilled by the results as well as how long the color lasted in my hair, I highly recommended the product to several friends and family members that use hair color, cause ladies we all know we don't always have the time or the money to get our locks colored at the salon