4.1/5
L'Oreal Feria Multi Faceted Shimmering Hair Color Reviews

June 09, 2015

my wife love this product she use it all the time

2.7/5

May 27, 2015

I bought the darkest brown possible to match my natural shade and the roots are now about 2 shades lighter than the ends of my hair. The silver strands turned golden as well.

April 08, 2015

I have used almost every red shade from this brand and loved it. But man has it ever been difficult to get the red out. I've since stripped my hair, had it professionally died, and went back to box.

My go to for the winter was Vidal Sassoon lilac in 5VR. I thought it was a bit too dark, and Feria was on sale (50% off!!) at the drug store recently. Lo and behold - they also had a violet shade I had not tried before. Back to purple it was. Again. V48 is pretty red in my hair, but I like the shade. I also think it's more vibrant than other brands which is what brings me back to Feria. My hair was pretty dark to begin with, but the colour is still super vibrant and covers my greys :)

March 31, 2015

Love the color but I hate that it doesn't last long. I have dark hair so I need to lighten it before applying. The color is bright red for 3 days then goes a bit darker that same week and then it's like orangish a week or two after. Very annoying. Had to redo it almost every week before dumping that mark.

I guess if you have lighter hair it would work better. oh well..

1.5/5

March 04, 2015

I cannot get this brand to work for me. The colour does not stay in my hair, pulls out the red in my hair a lot more than other brands, and the intense highlights just make my hair look like it's greasy. I don't recommend this. There are much better brands at the same price point worth trying if you're like me and are not satisfied with this.

November 25, 2014

For a box colour, L'Oreal is the only one I keep going back to. I love the Feria line for reds and rich browns, which are the two shades I bounce between (I'm naturally a dirty blonde, originally very light blonde; I just look better with darker tones). They are so faceted and beautiful. I have been the colour of the photo someone uploaded so many times. I always get compliments, and the fade out always looks natural on me. It softens to a coppery auburn that people often mistake for natural on me. Love.

October 29, 2014

I ONLY use L'Oreal at home hair colours. They are the only brand that consistently deliver for me. The price point is good, the selection is amazing (especially in my two preferred colours; brunettes and reds) and I can always do my whole head with one box. This is really saying something as I have really thick hair, and it reaches my lower back. I love the Feria line for reds, because they are always beautifully pigmented and the highlights just add dimension and shine every time. This is my superhero product. I have probably tried every single shade of red L'Oreal makes and will continue to use L'Oreal alone as long as I colour my own hair.

October 28, 2014
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE the look and feel of my hair after using this. The colour is amazing - and the highlights make all the difference. Easy to use with a salon look after.

October 27, 2014

Great product if you are planning on dying your hair yourself. I just used it a few weeks ago and really liked the result.

October 27, 2014

I usually always color my hair with this brand and I love it!!! The only problem is that sometimes I feel like the color washes away after a while even though it says permanent