• Loreal foundation
  • Loreal foundation

Loreal foundation Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 700 in Foundation

April 29, 2017

Pour ce qui est de ce que le produit promet, oui il tien bien longtemps et reste mat. Par contre bien qu'il offre une belle couvrance et qu'il soit bien mat lorsque le fond de teint sèche et oxyde la couleur change et il tourne au orange.c'est un gros bof pour moi!

April 20, 2017

J'attendais beaucoup de ce fond de teint. La texture soyeuse s'applique merveilleusement bien avec un pinceau ou le bout du doigt. Il faut par contre s'assurer d'appliquer une bonne base hydratante avant l'application sinon, les zones plus sèches de la peau se demarquent.

April 14, 2017

This foundation is very good for its price. It is one of the best drugstore foundations. It takes me a whole day, even when I touch my face alot. It is full coverage. I have dry skin, so it may sometimes be a big cakey for me, but I mix it with argon oil and then I love it so much! Definitely a bang for the buck.

April 01, 2017

I bought this Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte foundation on a whim after a sales associate recommended it to me and was hooked from the first try! It's gives me a nice natural matte finish which I like and lasts ALL DAY. I did not have to do any touch-ups and my foundation still looked fresh by the end of the day. This foundation does everything that it says on the packaging. The only thing I dislike is how expensive it is but I guess good drug store foundations don't come at a cheap price!

March 28, 2017

je ne peux sortir sans lutiliser, il laisse la peau douce au toucher et sans avoir lair davoir le teint huileux. depuis maintenant 2 ans je ne peux men passé

March 13, 2017

I got this cover up foundation after Christmas is a gift pack of items. I had never used Loreal products before but it is now my favorite product it does a great job of covering up my red cheeks and dark circles under my eyes.

October 01, 2016

BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION! I went to shoppers one night to buy baby diapers and no one really goes into shoppers for one item. I "accidentally" walked into the makeup aisle and found the Loreal infallible foundation. At this time it was on sale at 8.99 and now the price can range from 11$-15 depending on where you buy it. I said hey why not I'm running out anyways! At the time I was using too faced born this way and I was obsessed but did not want to spend the money. After trying the loreal infallible once I was HOOKED! & I paid 8.99 and it was doing the same as my 45$ too faced foundation but better !! The coverage on the product was amazing, and it was very light weight! I'm combination skin and it didn't make me oily in my tzone at All! My face was flawless for the entire day! Since buying it the first time I have always bought it in two so I don't run out! I would absolutely recommend this product !!