Loreal foundation Reviews
#343 in Foundation

October 20, 2020

Excellent

It goes on very smoothly. It doesn't clump at all. The foundation lasts all day long. All you need is a little bit at a time since it's full coverage.

January 30, 2020
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Favourite

My new favourite foundation . I'm in love with this foundation it gives me everything I'm looking for and more . Perfect match and stays on all day

April 03, 2019

Wonderful!!!

I'm in complete love with this incredible foundation!!! It's cover really well, and durability is fantastic! And the price? It's affordable for everyone!!!

April 14, 2018

Amazing product

I bought this recently and the quality for such an amazing price. It goes on wonderfully and doesn't leave my face looking candy or dry. Will definitely purchase this again

April 29, 2017

Pour ce qui est de ce que le produit promet, oui il tien bien longtemps et reste mat. Par contre bien qu'il offre une belle couvrance et qu'il soit bien mat lorsque le fond de teint sèche et oxyde la couleur change et il tourne au orange.c'est un gros bof pour moi!

April 20, 2017

J'attendais beaucoup de ce fond de teint. La texture soyeuse s'applique merveilleusement bien avec un pinceau ou le bout du doigt. Il faut par contre s'assurer d'appliquer une bonne base hydratante avant l'application sinon, les zones plus sèches de la peau se demarquent.

April 14, 2017

This foundation is very good for its price. It is one of the best drugstore foundations. It takes me a whole day, even when I touch my face alot. It is full coverage. I have dry skin, so it may sometimes be a big cakey for me, but I mix it with argon oil and then I love it so much! Definitely a bang for the buck.

March 31, 2017

I bought this Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte foundation on a whim after a sales associate recommended it to me and was hooked from the first try! It's gives me a nice natural matte finish which I like and lasts ALL DAY. I did not have to do any touch-ups and my foundation still looked fresh by the end of the day. This foundation does everything that it says on the packaging. The only thing I dislike is how expensive it is but I guess good drug store foundations don't come at a cheap price!

March 28, 2017

je ne peux sortir sans lutiliser, il laisse la peau douce au toucher et sans avoir lair davoir le teint huileux. depuis maintenant 2 ans je ne peux men passé

March 13, 2017

I got this cover up foundation after Christmas is a gift pack of items. I had never used Loreal products before but it is now my favorite product it does a great job of covering up my red cheeks and dark circles under my eyes.