L’Oreal Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Penetrating Oil Reviews
#7 in Hair Oil

October 11, 2018

Smooth those flyaways

I like L’OREAL HAIR EXPERTISE EXTRAORDINARY OIL PENETRATING OIL it keeps my flyaways in check and helps tame my hair when the humidity hits. A little goes a long way.

October 11, 2018

Smoothing and revitalizing

Helps detangler and mantains hair for frizz-free shine in between washes. Smells lovely and is a good bang for your bucks, not greasy or oily at all just very great hydrating effects

August 18, 2018

Love it

L’Oréal Penetrating Oil is one of the most effective hair products that I have ever used. My hair was so dry and brittle from sun damage and I also have a lot of frizz. This Oil totally controls my frizz plus my hair has been restored with a beautiful shine and is no longer dry and brittle. A big bonus with this Oil is that it does not feel or leave a oily feeling. I will definitely repurchase this Extraordinary Oil. Super impressed!

Updated On: August 18, 2018

Hmm only one photo is showing up. I am trying to show the before and after.

May 11, 2018

Shiny looking hair

This does make your hair soft and shiny. I only used it on the ends of my hair but because I touch my hair a lot with my hands, I did have to wash my hair a little more frequently. My hair looked a bit greasy to me at the end of the day. This worked really well on my daughters hair because she doesn’t have oily hair like I do. I used it on her ends and her hair looked shiny and healthy. It worked a bit like a detangler when I applied it before brushing which was a bonus. Definitely worth the price for her.
    I received this product free in exchange for an honest review