3.9/5
Loreal Infallible Liquid Eyeliner Paints Reviews
#234 in Eye Liner

September 11, 2019

the best

love, love this colour. and it is budget friendly. I love how it can be applied. It goes on super smooth and you can always fix it easily. Easy to remove too. I would definitely recommend picking this up at your local drug store. 100% the line with best colours.

October 21, 2018

awesome results

The pen is real easy to use even if this is your first time with liquid liner.
    The colour Wild Green looks awesome if you have Brown coloured eyes.
    You can create thin lines or paint your eyes with thicker lines.
    I love the idea of changing my eyeliner colour to go with my daily moods.

2.0/5

March 20, 2018

Not worth it

This eyeliner is really hard to apply and smudges very easily. I tried the black and its not black at all. It comes out as a dark grey colour.Its not worth it and I would not recommend

October 26, 2017

create the perfect line

I bought this liquid eyeliner before and I absolutely loved it, it's smooth to apply,makes the perfect line. It lasts all day and night,doesn't fade. It's comfortable to wear not heavy on the eyes. I recommend loreal infallible liquid eyeliner.

August 16, 2017

Every girl needs this in their life

I have been using liquid liners for years now and I have to say this is by far the best one I have tried yet! Comparable to kvd tattoo liner and much cheaper! The black is so vibrant and stayed on for the entire day which I find to be the hardest to maintain in my beauty routine. The liner isn't too thick either and goes on so smoothly.

2.8/5

May 11, 2017

When I was purchasing the mascara the sales lady talked me into this. I don't know about this. The color is a beautiful teal. I am like a 2 year old trying to use liquid eyeliner. Fake it to you make it. So far nobody is laughing. I like how as you press a bit the line is thicker. liquid eyeliner is not one of my favorites mostly because i can't draw a straight line. Its easy to use if i could just get it closer to my eye.