L'Oreal Infallible Pro-matte Foundation Reviews
#31 in Foundation

August 31, 2017

Not as matte as I would hope for

For the price, this product is pretty good over all. It didn't stay as matte or offer as full of coverage as I'd hope for through out the day. For everyday use, it seems okay but I wouldn't use it for a really long day or going out.

June 23, 2017

Good Foundation!

This is a wonderful medium Matte Foundation that L'oreal has put out. I blended my foundation smoothly with my fingers an you can really see the beautiful shift in complexion. I would recommend it.

June 22, 2017

HG for ridiculously oily skin.

I have PCOS and am cursed with the oiliest skin of anyone I know. It is so oily in fact that I could take a piece of paper towel, press it to my face, and make out my facial features and nostrils on it for the amount of oil that is absorbed (within a very short while of washing my face or applying makeup). I cannot begin to describe how thankful I am to have found this product. It has been my HG for the last year and my pick over any high end or drug store product trailed to date. It applies beautifully with my dampened beauty blender and oxidizes very minimally on me. I also experience less skin eruptions with this product. I am still required to do a bit of blotting during the day but I mainly just do this by patting my face with my fingers. Instead of absorbing the oil that peeks through it sort of blends in with my makeup and seems to prevent a lot of sebum over secretion. This wouldn't be an option with other products. Anything else slides off and separates after an hour or so. I've even reapplied this foundation on top of my makeup when really pressed for time (Ie: In a rush to a dinner outing) and I've managed to do this in such a way that it doesn't look super heavy or cakey. For reference I am an NW20 in MAC and reviewing my experience with shade 102 Shell beige. Just to add, I am not a huge fan of the infallible pro matte powder whether used alone or in combo with this foundation. I feel it looks better on it's own. Use of the powder version seems to trigger oil production and I end up breaking out within a day or so of use.

June 21, 2017

Good coverage

I have oily skin so it's difficult to find a foundation that won't melt off my face. It has great coverage without being cakey or heavy and it does keep my skin less oily throughout the day. I still have to blot mid day but overall I'm happy with this purchase

June 05, 2017

This foundation is great if you want matte skin and medium coverage. This foundation is also light on the skin it's not heavy. This is one of my favourite foundation ever.

May 01, 2017

C'est mon font de teint liquide préféré!

J'ai une peau mixte et la plupart des fonds de teint liquide laissent un fini lumineux (gras) sur ma peau. Ce produit est génial car le fini est mat sans avoir besoin de mettre une poudre. Il tient toute la journée et il couvre très bien mes imperfections.

Le seul problème est qu'aucune teinte ne correspond à ma couleur de peau mais ce n'est pas dramatique.

J'ai payé environ 20$ pour 30ml. Selon moi il s'agit d'un prix acceptable pour la qualité du produit! :)

April 29, 2017

This cover up is really good but u have to mix it with a a moisturizer. Then you look flawless also it stays all day. I love it and totally recommend it.

April 19, 2017

I used to never wear foundation because I could never find a good one , but I really do love this one . I am almost done it and I am totally going to be buying it again. It does last all day I love the matte finish. Please don't mind the dirty applicator.

April 19, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation! I liked the lighter coverage and it gave a nice finish that set really well for the day. Good price for a good product.

April 18, 2017

I have combination skin. This foundation is my go to for a big event. I reach for this over high end foundations. It applies easily with either a brush or a beauty blender. It looks very natural and keeps you matte until you take it off. The packaging is great too, being in a squeeze tube. Easy to control the amount of product you dispense. Amazing product.