L'Oreal Infallible Pro-matte Foundation

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-matte Foundation Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 698 in Foundation

May 01, 2017

C'est mon font de teint liquide préféré!

J'ai une peau mixte et la plupart des fonds de teint liquide laissent un fini lumineux (gras) sur ma peau. Ce produit est génial car le fini est mat sans avoir besoin de mettre une poudre. Il tient toute la journée et il couvre très bien mes imperfections.

Le seul problème est qu'aucune teinte ne correspond à ma couleur de peau mais ce n'est pas dramatique.

J'ai payé environ 20$ pour 30ml. Selon moi il s'agit d'un prix acceptable pour la qualité du produit! :)

April 19, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation! I liked the lighter coverage and it gave a nice finish that set really well for the day. Good price for a good product.

April 18, 2017

I have combination skin. This foundation is my go to for a big event. I reach for this over high end foundations. It applies easily with either a brush or a beauty blender. It looks very natural and keeps you matte until you take it off. The packaging is great too, being in a squeeze tube. Easy to control the amount of product you dispense. Amazing product.

April 15, 2017

I have combination skin, this has decent oil control although I still have to blot once during the day. It is super light weight, has great coverage, natural looking. The colour selection isn't great though, 104 is a bit too dark for me, and 103 is on the pink side. I find that with L'oreal foundations they always tend to be on the pinker side, but if you can find your shade would definitely recommend it!

February 20, 2017

Glad I found this foundation. Even though the lightest shade is still a touch dark I love it. Blends well using fingers and brush but a sponge is the way to go. I swear my skin has even cleared up since starting using it, and still good after 6 months. Walmart has best price I have found, Shoppers is okay but wait for a sale. Unfortunately, my luck says since I like it, they will change the formula and make it crap.

November 29, 2016

this is my fav .. works great for oily skin ! i have color 101 classic ivory works for me im pretty pale . if you have dry skin this might not be for you . stays in place allday

November 27, 2016

You can definetely buy this a lot cheaper than Shoppers Drugmart, so shop around. I liked this foundation. Blends well with a damp sponge. Had good coverage. As for 24 hours, I wouldn't say it looks the same even 12 hours later but it doesn't look horrible either.

October 15, 2016

This is by far the most incredible liquid foundation period ! And the fact that it is drug store does not buffer from the quality of this product.Granted it is on the higher price side but so worth it. This product is geared towards people with a yellow undertone, which is why I love it so much! Although the first two on the chart are suitable for people with a pink undertone but the rest are basically for yellow undertones. For the money being closer to $18-$20 at most stores it is worth every penny as it is most comparable to Mac and/or even Lancôme and is worth every penny!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

juliejonas added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme