L'Oreal Infallible Pro-matte Foundation Reviews
#28 in Foundation

August 11, 2018

Great coverage

Absolutely great drugstore foundation. Leaves your skin looking flawless. You have to be quick though since it's matte, it tends to dry quick.. My skin looked perfectly even and natural without feeling cakey.

June 29, 2018

Holy grail foundation!

Amazing foundation for all the gals with oily skin out there! This budget friendly drugstore foundation is really good at keeping my face matte for a long time. I wouldn't say that it keeps me matte for 12 hours, but it does for much longer than other foundations! However, it doesn't break out or slips all over my face, which makes the colour stay put for a full day. The shade range could be wider, but the shade 102 suits me perfectly and blends beautifully onto my skin. Overall, I think this foundation is amazing if you have oily skin and I recommend it at 1000%.

2.0/5

March 13, 2018

Not for sensative skin.

I really wanted to love this product. It has so many great reviews. But my sensitive skin did not agree with this foundation at all. It made my face super itchy and i broke out pretty bad. Over all not for me. But was worth a try for the price.

March 07, 2018

New favourite foundation

This is a medium coverage foundation with a matte finish that works well for oily skin. I've been looking for a foundation that won't melt off my face and this one is great. It's buildable and blends easily with concealers. This is my new favourite.

January 25, 2018

Matte all day

I'm an oily faced girl, and couldn't figure out why I always looked so greasy 2 hours after applying my makeup. And then I found out about this great foundation! Great shade match, applies beautifully with a wet makeup sponge and a foundation brush, and is full coverage for me. While it is a drugstore product, I still wish it were $2 less in price.

January 17, 2018

Amazing quality for the price point

I find this to be the best foundation at a drug store price point. Fairly good shade range, melts into the skin and looks perfect after application. Medium-full coverage with a matte finish as advertised. I do find it begins to separate on my nose by the end of the day, but this can be combated with a good primer and setting powder.

January 12, 2018

Hard to beat!!

Absolutely adore this product. Me having really pale, and oily skin it is very hard to find something that works. Not only is this light enough where I don't look orange, it is a matte finish so my face does not always look oily. Goes on smooth, and lasts for a really long time! Would definitely recommend

December 14, 2017

Best drugstore foundation.

This foundation isn't completely matte, but works fine. I have oily skin so that might be the problem. Didn't cause any breakouts and the price is really ok.

November 16, 2017

Definitely a favorite!

I am in love with this foundation, especially for the price! I usually use a much more expensive one and I think this has now replaced it.
    The shade matches my skin tone perfectly, it glides on really well, very easy to blend and provides excellent, buildable coverage.
    Another plus, is that it doesn't irritate my acne prone skin and stays pretty shine free all day!

October 07, 2017

Great for Oily Skin

My skin has been changing as I get older and has changed to combo/oily. My normal foundations would just become shiny so fast. This foundation has completely stopped that.

I use the lightest shade and it's perfect for my pale skin. I only need a small amount and it blends well with my damp sponge. It sets quickly and isn't too bad at setting into my fine lines and creases. It can show on some dry patches, so I try and exfoliate once a week and moisturize well.

This gives me about medium coverage or more if I build a bit. No issues blending in concealer and it lasts all day long for me. It has a nice soft, matte finish and I can usually go all day with no shine. If it's hot or I'm really active, I may need to blot and powder once, but it usually lasts all day for me. I really love this foundation!