L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Powder Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 370 in Powder

February 28, 2017

Smooth, non shiny, does mattify skin upon application.
    True to color in box.
    However, need to reapply often - does not last as promised - little heat will require reapplication.
    Good quality sponge.
    Overall good value for its price.

February 18, 2016

This powder seriously rivals some of my higher end powders that I like to use to set my foundation. It's a soft & smooth powder that gives your face an airbrushed-soft focus finish. It mattifies my skin & really helps oil control. No matter how much powder you apply, it doesn't make your face look cakey. It doesn't provide much coverage but I don't mind that. It works great with the Loreal Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation but it also works with any other liquid foundation I own.

April 01, 2015

I love using this with the matching foundaiton and the setting spray. It really keeps me matte all day when I get oily now that the weather is getting warmer. Also it doesn't look cakey when you apply a small amount like I notice with some other powders from the drugstore.

February 16, 2015

This powder is super fine and soft. It gives matte finish but it blends beautifully. it controls shine and so far, no cakey finish.
    You can even use this after your moisturizer for a light coverage when you are in a hurry.

I love the little sponge and mirror in the bottom of the packaging. Makes traveling and simple touch ups even easier!

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Collecting Autographs

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Winners

Racherz earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign