L'Oreal Kids Detangler Reviews
#17 in Hair Care

Tangle Tamer with a Burst of Sweet Pear’s spray-on conditioning formula detangles any type of hair in a flash. For use on wet or dry hair, it tackles the craziest knots and tames bed head, leaving hair clean and shiny all day! A burst of Sweet Pear makes taming hair pure, juicy fun. Goes great with any L’Oréal Kids gentle 2-in-1 shampoos. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free. Plus it’s great for all hair types.

October 14, 2017

Use all the time

My youngest daughter has really thick long hair, and it gets tangled very easily. I found that after using it, its a lot easier to brush through her hair

October 01, 2017

I like it!

Even though this was intended for children I like to have one for me as my hair gets really tangled every time I take a shower (daily) sigh! It helps me a lot to have a smooth brushing session and leaves my hair so soft. I will keep buying it.

September 28, 2017

Makes combing my daughter's hair a more pleasant experience.

This is a wonderful product that can be used on both wet or dry hair. You just spray it in and comb it out. Since discovering L'Oreal kids Tangle Tamer hair combing time has been a more pleasant experience. My toddler no longer screams and crues. Like all other L'Oreal kids products we have tried it is fruit scented. This one is pear scented and once it's sprayed the sweet aroma of pears fills the room. This product is now paraben free. It's opthalmologist tested so if it accidentally gets in your little one's eyes no need to worry. It's also dermatologist tested and contains no drying alcohol. The only thing I can say is if you use too much it will leave your child's hair looking grimy. I love that my daughter can feel special having her own personal beauty products.

September 27, 2017

Great for Curly Hair

I use this product on my 11 yr old granddaughters hair. She has beautiful curly hair but is a real pain to brush after she has a shower. Using this products makes brushing her hair a more enjoyable event

September 22, 2017

A total lifesaver!

Before we found this detangler brushing my daughter's hair was a nightmare! She often wakes up with hair matted into a bird's nest at the crow of her head and trying to undo that mess was stressful and painful. Now that we use this detangler hair takes less than 5 min and we are both much happier and calmer

September 09, 2017

A staple product for every family

A morning without this product is a nightmare. My girls hate having their hair brushed and this product definitely eases that pain. It smell fantastic, great price point and my girls love it. Bottle is easy to use, doesnt make hair greasy or dry it out at all.

August 11, 2017

I love this product I will definitely buy it again. For sure

This is a great Product again I love it an deranged hair easy an with out an hurting witch is great because that always the tought part I will tell people about it an they can use as well

July 24, 2017

Works Well For All Hair Types

I have very curly hair that gets frizzy as it dries. I need to use a lot of product to keep it tame and in place. When I was a child my mom always had a hard time combing my hair because I would cry since my hair got into knots very easily. Mom mom use to buy this detangled and it always worked like a charm. This helped the tangles and knots come out of my hair more easily and allowed my mom to comb it without the tears. I also like how there was a wonderful relaxing scent. The scent also stayed in my hair for a few hours when I went to school which was always nice. The cost can be a little expensive but it is well worth it. I find it harder to find now then it was around 10 years ago.

July 18, 2017

Works great!!

Got this product for my step daughter and she loves it. I don't yank her hair while brushing it anymore. She likes the smell of it. It just overall is a good product!

July 12, 2017

Great Smelling & Works Well

As a child, I always had really tangly, curly hair and my mom used to use this on my hair. I would only comb my hair if my mom used this. It never made my hair feel sticky or weighed down. It smelled deliciously like pear. I remember the smell would fill up the room where it was being sprayed. I would definitely buy this and use it on my kids.