loreal lash Paridise mascara Reviews
#172 in Mascara

August 26, 2020

The Best

I love this mascara. I always have trouble finding a drugstore mascara that actually lengthens and volumizes my lashes without clumping. I will say it does take a little longer than usual to dry, which can be a bit annoying, but the results are much greater than that one negative!

August 12, 2020

volumizing and it really did the job

the first time tried this mascara . This mascara claims to be volumizing and it really did the job. My eyelashes are very small and I need a mascara that will give me a lot of volume. I put it on and I had no issues with smudging or flaking The packaging was very pretty. It comes in a chrome pink tube. My only complaint is that it does not have the best brush I've used for separating my eyelashes. Im big fan of L'oreal . this mascara did not disappoint. It's also very affordable.

July 06, 2020

not worth the money

I've tried this product a few times..
    The first time I thought maybe I just got a bad batch, the second time was a bit better and the third was worse than the first.

First time - seemed ok, but got very dry and clumpy after a month.

Second time - didn't seem to clump as fast as the first

Third time - was dry and clumpy right after I opened it, i had to throw it out.

Would not recommend wasting your money.

February 24, 2020

Great mascara!

It's a great mascara and makes my lashes look beautiful, long and naturally full. The only downside to this mascara is that it dries out so quickly, so not the best value for your dollar.

January 30, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

So good

I really love this mascara I’ve been using it ever since it came out and it has never failed me. I recently purchased the waterproof one and I will say that I prefer the regular.

October 08, 2019

Best drugstore mascara

This is the best drugstore mascara I have ever purchased. I've used a lot of different products throughout my time with using makeup and this si the best I have used.

August 12, 2019

Not a dupe for too faced

I think the brush is awkward and it is clumpy. Not for me at all. I prefer voluminous...My go to mascara. Would not buy again. It was said to be a dupe for too faced better than sex mascara..nope.