L'Oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation
Good

L'Oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 700 in Foundation

March 23, 2017

I started using Lumi foundation going on 10 months now when I received it in the mail to do a review on! I've since bought it 3 more times! I have very dry skin, and this foundation has a built in lotion and spf 20 added into it. It doesn't look flaky on my skin, and smooths out evenly. I've gone through many foundations looking for one that doesn't look caked on and flaky on my dry skin, without having to spend a fortune. This foundation is in the higher price range for drug store foundations that I would spend usually, but it's an amazing product and I will continue to buy it!

October 05, 2016

I have raved about this foundation many times to many people. I love it. I've just re-purchased it. First, the packaging is beautiful and lightweight. White and rose gold being all the rage right now, it looks lovely sitting atop your make up table. It comes with an applicator sponge and the case has a mirror.

The product itself has a lighter coverage, but it can be built up. It leaves a dewy finish on the skin that looks so natural. So happy with this product!