L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream - Anti Redness Reviews
#98 in BB Creams

Good - 0

May 16, 2017

I love this product because I have fair skin and I blush very easily. It is embarrasing especialy when my nose gets red. This product makes me feel better for it hides the redness.

May 03, 2017

I bought this product because I forgot my makeup bag at home and didn't have any of my usual products with me. Let me tell ya, I'm in love!! It instantly gets rid of the redness and looks amazing especially if you put light foundation over it. Later in the day I saw a bit of redness on my skin and applying this product without the foundation worked pretty well. I will definitely add it it to my makeup bag!!! I like it better than la roche posay rosaliac cc cream which is significantly more expensive!

1.3/5

July 18, 2016

AWFUL BB Cream. I got it because I have red cheeks and I wanted to see how well this compared to a color correcting primer.. First off, this is orange! No where on the package does it say it's orange! Who has orange skin!? I have super pale, fair skin and this definitely did NOT look good on my skin. I rubbed it in anyway, just to see how it would work and once it was rubbed in it looked awful. It didn't hide my redness, it didn't color correct... it just made me orange! What's with that?! Since then I've discovered L'Oreal tests on animals so I do not purchase their products anyway... but I will 100% never ever repurchase this again.