3.9/5
L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Reviews
#9 in BB Creams

Meet our 1st Self Adjusting BB Cream cream in Canada, Magic Skin Beautifier, with Beautifying Beads that instantly self-adjust to your perfect shade for a flawless nude look. It delivers multiple beautifying actions: hydrates, corrects, evens and perfects. It’s perfectly you.

January 07, 2020

Good Coverage

I wouldn’t call this a moisturizer or foundation but it covers well. I use it after moisturizer on days I’m running errands. If it is a night out it wouldn’t cut it. It somewhat evens out my skin tone

2.8/5

October 10, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It’s okay.

The coverage was nice and the color certainly adjusted to my skin tone. However, I found it made my skin look too pasty and it didn’t feel like it added any moisture to my skin. It may be okay for someone with very oily skin. I have always used and loved L’Oréal’s Age Perfect tinted moisturizer (which has unfortunately been discontinued); it made my skin look healthy and glowing, but this BB cream doesn’t work for me.

April 10, 2018

Ma bb crème

J’utilise cette bébé crème depuis plusieurs années, efficace et couvre naturellement la peau. Elle est confortable mais seule point négatif je trouve qu’elle laisse la peau grasse en fin de journée. Mais somme tout, un excellent produit.

March 20, 2018

Who needs foundation???

This BB cream is super great! It goes on like a moisturizer and comes out white like a moisturizer (in the lightest shade) and then when you rub it in, it blends into your skin colour! It is easy to use and doesn't leave a sticky or cakey feel. It has amazing coverage and I went from wearing a full face of foundation to just using this and a bit of concealer for problem areas! It makes my skin look healthy and flawless and covers my pores extremely well. This is my new holy grail of BB cream!! 😊🖤

March 10, 2018

I love this product!

I find that this product matches perfectly with my skin tone (I use Medium 814). It takes such a small amount and smooths on so easy! It covers well, without feeling like you're wearing a heavy makeup!

March 06, 2018

This is my go to!

This is my go-to BB Cream and I will tell you why...it is light enough for my fair skin!! I love the light coverage and it has never made me break out. I've used it for years now.

June 26, 2017

OMG finalement le produit pour enlever les cernes

finalement l'anti cerne qui fonctionne
    le orange coupe le bleu
    cest ce quil faut mettre sur nos cerne
    ensuite mettre le fond de teint de notre choix mais ca marche vraiment

3.2/5

June 22, 2017

LOVE IT

My sister bought me the L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream, a couple years ago, and when i first tried it, my skin was acne prone. (woo teenage years) I loved it, but at that time, the price (16.95) for a small tube 30ML just wasnt worth it, and I had to move on....

Now that I can afford it, I still LOVE IT!!! and stock up on it, any time i see it on sale!

100% Recommended!!

March 03, 2017

I have been using this product in replacement to foundation for about 9 months now, and i love it ! I was tired of having a cakey look with foundation so i thought a BB cream would do. It gives great buildable coverage. I do set mine with a bit of powder because it CAN make you shiny. I have quite fair skin, and the lightest shade works well with my skin tone ! A great product !

March 02, 2017

J,aime cette BB creme je l'ai utilisée pendant plusieurs années, elle donne un joli teint sans trop de couvrance, ce qui fait plus naturel. Ce que j'aime moins par contre, c'est qu'elle a tendance a accentuer les rides du visage en creusant au long de la journée. Mais a part cela, tres bon produit.