Loreal Micellar Water Reviews

Good - 0

August 24, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Great for all skin types

I love the Loreal Micellar Cleaning Water because it works great for normal to dry skin. It also is a complete cleanser and left my face feeling really clean. It takes off makeup, dirt and impurities all in One bottle so yoyr ultimately saving money. My face felt very smooth and hydrated. It's also safe to use not on the face but eye area and lips and is suitable for sensitive skin. I highly recommend it.

May 05, 2019

good for sensitive skin

This Micellar water cleans perfectly my skin, without leaving residues behind. I have sensitive skin and even if the formula is not specified for sensitive skin i haven't had any issues with this product.

April 15, 2019

Very effective

It works great to clean the skin and remove make-up. After I first bought this product I have never used make up remover again. It is healthier for the skin to use micellar water and cheaper too. Good products

March 14, 2019

Effective way to remove oil and makeup

I've been using this product for over a year and love how simple it is to remove makeup. I use it in the morning and evening as I have greasy skin and enjoy the fresh non-drying feeling it leaves. It even removes mascara without a lot of rubbing to the delicate eye area. Much more convenient than using face wash every time I want to freshen my face.