Loreal nutri gloss conditioner
Good

Loreal nutri gloss conditioner Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 651 in Conditioner

April 13, 2017

I am growing out my hair, which means my ends get very dry. To the rescue, conditioners here they come. This product renews my hair and gives it new life. The smell is great and you don't need a lot of product to get the effects. There's no waxes or heavy chemicals that strip the hair after. Use it once a week or more depending on your needs.

April 13, 2017

Love the smell of this product. My kids love it too. Leaves hair clean, shiny and soft. I can always count on a good hair day whenever I use this product!

October 11, 2016

I have about 15 different shampoos and conditioners at any given time. I really love switching it up I get this at walmart for about 5 bucks a bottle. The bottle is 385 ml. I love how it makes my hair smooth and omg the shine is unreal my blonde hair takes on a golden flax look. Really pretty. It has a sealed lacquer look without the harsh chemicals. It smells so good. Now here is my secret. I wash and condition with whatever shampoo and conditioner I decide to use that day and when fully rinsed out, I put a dime sized drop in my hands and run it all through my wet hair. It is like a leave in conditioner and it makes my hair extra shiny. The shine lasts until my next wash. It never leaves greasy or weighed down hair just perfectly beautiful shiny tresses. So this bottle will literally last me months. Ohh and it smells so good and floral. Not too strong though.

KateBaird added a new review for
    Fox Run Cherry Pitter

222josianne added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

KRISTALAM has posted in the forum topic
    Can anyone suggest a good brow gel?

Press on Nails

IPSY

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers