L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum

L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #253 out of 332 in Hair Colour

June 24, 2016

The first time I used this, it worked pretty well but afterwards it did not. If you have light brown hair and down to a blonde including natural red hair then this product should work for you. I am a natural auburn hair woman and I had to use two boxes and I also used a toner to tone out the yellow. I would say the product isn't so bad. Not so sure if I would continue to use it.

January 27, 2016

this product is a nice alternative to just bleach powder and developer but it requires more than one box unless you are just doing roots. the product is very thick so it doesn't go very far. the smell is nice though, not too strong of a bleach smell.

2.8/5

April 13, 2015

je suis très déçue du résultat pas du tout indiqué pour tout le monde même si la boite indique que ça fait le travail. Une décoloration doit se faire en salon je crois . à laisser mes cheveux abimés +++ .

1.8/5

October 22, 2014

All the brassy tones after stripping hair.... Not very impressed but going dark to light should have known better

September 23, 2014

L'oreal hair colour is gorgeous! My hair looked amazing! I got so many compliments and I was so happy I did it myself and didn't spend triple the price at a salon! This kit was easy to use and effective. The price can be steep, but I just grab it on sale.

September 23, 2014

It may seem like I'm giving this product high stars and a low review, but although the colour was good, the gloves fit well, the cream was nice and the smell was not as strong as others, the whole process of mixing the product was a total nightmare and my hair was like straw after I washed it out and used their conditioner. Read my whole review on my blog: sonjarants.weebly.com