L'Oreal Paris Hair Expert Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum Reviews
#16 in Hair Serum

July 05, 2019

It is extraordinary

I am liking this hair oil! It really makes my hair feel smooth and shine. I have frizzy hair and every time I use it and style my hair with flat iron, my hair looks shiny and straight and I don't feel the heat damage at all. The smell is just okay, not really my favourite but it does smell nice. The price is great and it is definitely my first choice for hair oil in a drug store brand.

April 29, 2019

It’s a different hair after you put it on!

I’m addicted to this product. I use it every day and every time I put it on my hair I feel the difference my hair is like new. It feels more soft and shiny and hydrated without that oily/greasy look that the oils usually have! It is not heavy on the hair and the smell is gorgeous!

February 06, 2019

smooth hair

I received this product to try for free. I really enjoy a hair oil to tame fly-a-way strands without using a lot of hair spray! The pump dispenser is really handy. I prefer to use small amounts at a time until it feels good rather than pumping out a larger amount all at one time. #tryitfree

November 12, 2018

The BEST!

This is honestly my favorite hair product. It is lightweight yet rich enough to smooth out my hair. I have highlights and I blow dry and use flat iron constantly so my hair should be pretty damaged. But this product, along with other products from the same line (hair mask and oil-in-cream leave-in conditioner) have saved my hair. This oil can be used before shampoo, after the shower or after it is dry. When my hair is really dry and frizzy, I soak it up with this oil (really soak it... I make it look wet with the amount of oil) and leave for 20 minutes. Wash hair normally. It looks like a brand new hair after it's styled. I cannot say enough good things about. I have been using this for at least 6 years and I will continue to purchase for as long as I have hair.
    Oh, it also lasts A LONG TIME!

November 03, 2018

Huile pour les cheveux

J’ai essayé cette huile pour les cheveux, mais malheureusement je ne suis pas convaincue, elle sent bon mais pour en avoir suffisamment il faut peser beaucoup à ce rythme, j’aurai pas beaucoup de fois d’utilisation. Par contre j’ai vu que mes cheveux étaient brillants après avoir utilisé cette huile. J’ai trouvé que c’était une étape de plus après le revitalisant sans grands résultats

May 31, 2018

HAIR TREATMENT

Absorbs into hair for softer and shinier looking hair, with no greasy finish. For all hair types. I usually regularly because I straight my hair all the time and it gets really damaged but this treatment makes it that my hair have its shine all the time. The only bad thing it only comes in at small bottle and I run at out it soon!! Besides that is awesome!

October 18, 2017

Awesome

This is a great hair product. I have tried a few brands and this is definitely the best one that works for my hair. I have over-processed hair and it got really dry and damaged. This worked perfect to give it a healthy look.

August 26, 2017

My hair has never been softer

This oil is magical. The serum offers a deep nutrition along with a nice shine and soft bouncy hair.

Also it leaves my hair much more glossier and voluminous.

This product combines different types of oil providing extra care and nutrition.

Plus it smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!

My hair is nice shiny and deliciously smelling .

I recommend it for people with dry hair and split ends. You'll see the difference after.

2.0/5

August 10, 2017

Not for me.

This was like any other type of oil, it didnt do anything special and it didnt make anything worse.
    It was a waste of money if anything. I was a super fan of their shampoo and conditioner, so I thought this may amp it up a bit but it was too light for me and with all my hair it felt like I was pumping that bottle for hours trying to get enough. Wont be purchasing this item again, even though it smelled delightful.

August 10, 2017

Super shiny hair!

This hair oil is amazing. It has a really nice fruity smells that's a mix of like pear and grapefruit. Not only does this make my hair smell good all day, it's helps lock in the moisture in my hair while I'm blow drying which leaves it looking sleek, shiny and honestly brings out the dimensions in my hair colour. // Cette huile capillaire est incroyable. Il a une très bonne odeur fruitée qui est un mélange de poire et de pamplemousse. Cela ne fait pas que mes cheveux ne sentent pas bien toute la journée, cela aide à enfermer l'humidité dans mes cheveux pendant que je sèche le séchage, ce qui le laisse ressembler à la couleur des cheveux, élégant, brillant et honnêtement.