L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Reviews
#42 in Shampoo

July 23, 2018

My Favorite

This quickly became my go to shampoo, it cleans my scalp, gets rid of any buildup and treats my oily roots while also conditioning my damaged ends, this shampoo is what dreams are made of. I got a friend hooked with one wash and we are both lifers!

July 03, 2018

absolutely love this

this product is absolutely amazing, smells great and works well, would highly recommend this product, i get oily hair from time to time and this product is great to help control it

May 10, 2018

Good

C’est un bon coup de depart pour effectuer un traitement choc a nos cheveux colores et abimes par l hiver! Mais seul le produit n’est pas suffisant. Il fait la famme complete

May 02, 2018

Great Hair Product

So this was not my first choice but my usual clay shampoo and conditioner were discontinued. I liked other L’Oréal hair stuff so I decided to try it out and to my delight it works great. My hair is soft, volumized and my scalp feels great...no build up and a pleasant scent. I would and have bought this product again.

April 19, 2018

Great for greasy roots!

I love using this shampoo on my roots to help control my oily scalp and help keep the roots of my hair looking cleaner longer. It is great to help keep my hair less oily so I don’t have to wash it every day and I still look fresh and clean. It also gives my hair more body and volume at the roots, this is the first time I have finally found a product that works well for this.

March 30, 2018

Amazing

Tried this product for the first time recently. Always have loved the smell of L'Oréal shampoos. I'm someone who washes their hair every other day and my hair keeps the nice fresh smell of this shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling soft and not weighed down like some shampoos. Highly recommend for people who have long hair and don't like to wash their hair daily

March 14, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Very nice shampoo!

I purchased this on sale. I tend to have oily roots & my daughter has curly hair with dryish ends. I quite like the shampoo, she didn't as she felt it left her hair too dry. It leaves my hair soft, shiny & clean. It lathers very well, and has a light pleasant scent. I would likely buy this again.

March 05, 2018

Amazing product

I’ve been desperately looking for a solution to oily hair that never feels cleans after washed (likely due to psoriasis)...I tried apple cider vinegar and baking soda but nota really ideal..and just discovered this line by L’Oréal and it has been absolutely amazing...my hair texture is amazing and it stays clean longer..highly recommended for any one struggling with this.

March 05, 2018

A great product I will definitely purchase again

I love this product but don't expect your hair to stay clean for 72 hours if you have fine, shiny hair. If only it came in the costco size I would buy it more. Great product though and smells great!

February 08, 2018

Very Impressed!

I recently tried this shampoo and was very impressed. I have dry ends but my roots become very greasy after about 24 hours. This shampoo gave me soft hair with out greasy roots for over 35 hours which is very impressive for my hair. It also left my hair smelling really nice, but not overpowering. I would definitely buy this product and bonus that you can get it at any drug store.