L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Reviews
#46 in Shampoo

November 03, 2018

My Favorite shampoo

I'm a girl that switches shampoos monthly to give my hair a new feel. So its not getting use to the same product. However I have been buying this shampoo and conditioner for 4 months now. It smells so good! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and the conditioner gives it that smooth healthy look. It's affordable at $4. And it is good for oil and dry ends which is exactly what my hair is. Due to me bleaching it a lot and staying blonde. I always need a good hydrating consumer and this product doesn't let me down. I've been telling the woman in my family they need to try it. They will definitley be hooked I think by the first try. Will buy again and again! Please don't discontinue..

1.8/5

September 18, 2018

Not impressed

Highly unsatisfactory and disappointed especially because how expensive it is. No visible results and no future purchases by me. Loreal isn't an ethical company which speaks volumes on their values.

September 07, 2018

I would buy it again.

I really like this shampoo right now. I’ve been using it for a few months and it has made my hair softer. It helps decrease oily hair as well. I would recommend it and will continue buying it.

August 06, 2018

Greasy Roots? This is the fix!

So glad I found this shampoo. I have tried everything I could get my hands on to try and treat my greasy roots. My hair used to be so full of volume and bounce and the last couple of years I am struggling with greasy roots. I even installed a water softener to no avail :( I've been buying every brand of shampoo and nothing worked until I tried L'Oreal Clay Shampoo. Let it sit on your scalp for a couple of mins before rinsing, that's whats doing the trick for me.

July 23, 2018

My Favorite

This quickly became my go to shampoo, it cleans my scalp, gets rid of any buildup and treats my oily roots while also conditioning my damaged ends, this shampoo is what dreams are made of. I got a friend hooked with one wash and we are both lifers!

July 03, 2018

absolutely love this

this product is absolutely amazing, smells great and works well, would highly recommend this product, i get oily hair from time to time and this product is great to help control it

May 10, 2018

Good

C’est un bon coup de depart pour effectuer un traitement choc a nos cheveux colores et abimes par l hiver! Mais seul le produit n’est pas suffisant. Il fait la famme complete

May 02, 2018

Great Hair Product

So this was not my first choice but my usual clay shampoo and conditioner were discontinued. I liked other L’Oréal hair stuff so I decided to try it out and to my delight it works great. My hair is soft, volumized and my scalp feels great...no build up and a pleasant scent. I would and have bought this product again.

April 19, 2018

Great for greasy roots!

I love using this shampoo on my roots to help control my oily scalp and help keep the roots of my hair looking cleaner longer. It is great to help keep my hair less oily so I don’t have to wash it every day and I still look fresh and clean. It also gives my hair more body and volume at the roots, this is the first time I have finally found a product that works well for this.

March 29, 2018

Amazing

Tried this product for the first time recently. Always have loved the smell of L'Oréal shampoos. I'm someone who washes their hair every other day and my hair keeps the nice fresh smell of this shampoo. Leaves my hair feeling soft and not weighed down like some shampoos. Highly recommend for people who have long hair and don't like to wash their hair daily