L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Reviews
#42 in Shampoo

August 10, 2017

Amazing!

I have a oily, flakey scalp that is very sensitive. I find it difficult to find a shampoo that doesn't make my scalp itchy two days after washing it. I took a chance on this product, and it is AMAZING!! my hair feels clean for several days after washing, my scalp feels amazing, and there has been a significant reduction in flakes, even compared to traditional dandruff shampoo. I highly recommend this shampoo (very curly, dry hair).

July 27, 2017

Not so expert...

Since I was a kid, we always used L'oreal product at home. When this line came out, I told myself that I would love to see if this work. Since I had little problems with greasy hair due to winter, I had to give it a try. Unfortunately, that was a bit of a mess. My hair felt dry but only at the ends of my head. More close to my scalp, it was really itchy and after a day, I had to re-wash again because it didn't do miracle. Not that my hair are very greasy, but just enough for me to feel uncomfortable letting my hair loose instead of a ponytail. Well this line isn't for me.

July 27, 2017

Finally a shampoo that works for my hair!

I have oily roots and dry ends and when I first saw the commercial for this, I had to try it. I have tried so many other "oily hair" shampoos, why not try one more. I really like how this makes my hair feel. It works well on my roots without making the ends really dry.

July 22, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for dry ends and greasy roots

This shampoo is wonderful! Usually I would never find myself raving about a shampoo that doesn't come from a salon but this stuff is the exception. It works wonderfully at hydrating my dry ends while cleaning my roots without leaving a residue. My roots tend to get greasy while my ends get dry and this shampoo fixes both problems while smelling great and FEELING great while you are in the shower.

June 28, 2017
    Iowa, United States

Effective plus pleasant scent!

When I got this product I was skeptical of it's claims of keeping hair less oily for up to 48 hours. I often have problems with my hair getting oily very soon after I wash it, this is a big problem for me especially in the winter when I don't want to wash it as often since it gets more dry/brittle in the cold weather.

I used the shampoo along with the conditioner and pre-shampoo mask as directed on the packaging. By the end of the day my hair was still oil free. By the end of day 2 I was convinced. My hair had started to get oily again but not anywhere near what it would have been using my normal shampoo/conditioner routine. This coupled with the fact that it is really affordable has pretty much cemented its inclusion in my future beauty routine.

I originally received this product complimentary for testing purposes and an honest review, but have since purchased this product of my own choice. I'm still very happy with my results!

1.5/5

June 28, 2017

Not worth the money.

I bought this shampoo a while ago because i was looking for a shampoo that would clean my oily scalp. It advertises that it will keep your hair oil-free for days but that was not the case with me. The shampoo was okay but my scalp still became oily very quickly. My head and shoulders did a better job than this shampoo. Havent used it ever since. Would not recommended it. It was too good to be true.

June 16, 2017

Excellent shampoo and conditioner

I really like this shampoo and conditioner. Works great! I can go without washing my hair for 3 days and no sign of greasy-dirty looking hair! Smell is just ok.

June 09, 2017

Usually i am a tresame or herbal essance user but this shampoo has stolen there place. I love this shampoo it makes your curles 100 times nicer it makes your volume that much better with out making frizz. If anyone asked me for a shampoo it would be this one!!!!!!!!! I love it more than any other shampoo out there

June 07, 2017

I just recently purchased this shampoo and u love it ! I have extremely thick hair and it goes through alot of damage for styling. This helped make it soft again after blow drying and smells great.

May 25, 2017

I was so excited to try this shampoo but unfortunately for me, it didn't do anything. By the end of the day my hair was greasy again, and the next day I had to use dry shampoo. There was nothing special about this product and I feel like there are other drugstore brands that make my hair feel way cleaner and way softer. It does have a nice smell to it though.....