L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Reviews
#42 in Shampoo

0.7/5

May 11, 2017

This shampoo doesn't do what it advertises. I was very disappointed. Says you will get 72 hours of fresh roots.
    That is a lie. You will get a day (like typical shampoo)

It doesn't have a scent which is a plus, and it does do a nice clean without the hair feeling overdried.

The premise is good - just wished it would live up to what it advertises. Even getting two days would be good, but it doesn't do that.

May 11, 2017

I bought the shampoo from this line because I heard great things about it. I have naturally curly hair which gets frizzy and dry if I use the wrong hair products. However, it has been 3 weeks of using this shampoo and my hair is feeling really healthy! My scalp and roots take almost 5 days to even start to be oily, yet the rest of my hair isn't dry at all! Plus, there is no heaviness to my hair and I don't have any buildup from this line. I love it!! I will repurchase.

May 05, 2017

Smelled okay , was expecting a really funky smell from reviews from some friends. It was alittle to heavy on the hair for my taste but i also have very fine hair.

May 02, 2017

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo is amazing!

My hair feels so lightweight, and soft. It doesn't have anything weighting my hair down. Lathers up nicely, very little is needed. The scent is not powering but just perfect.

My daughter has been using this as well now as her hair is so oily, her hair looks so much better and healthier.

Great product from L'Oreal Paris! Highly recommended.

April 06, 2017

This product works quite well. Doesn't dry your hair out but makes it feel very clean. It smells okay and it hasn't caused any skin irritation. I like it.

March 23, 2017

great product, loreal keeps being great for everything make up and hair related.

love the smells that leaves in my hair and how it doesn't make it feel heavy.

my hair is mix and this product is just right for me.

March 21, 2017

I was really surprised with L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo. I was able to wait another day without washing my hair and didn't have to use a dry shampoo in between.

March 19, 2017

I have been in love with the Extraordinary Oil line and decided to try this one on sale at Walmart. It has not disappointed. This entire collection rocks! It smells incredible and lasts all day. It's super light weight and my hair has been completely transformed since this found its way to my shower caddy. I seriously have never loved a hair care product more than any of these L'Oréal Shampoo/Conditioners. I am beyond impressed and rant to all my friends about how much healither my hair has been since adding it to my daily regimen.

2.7/5

March 14, 2017

I bought the product Loreal Clay Shampoo and also the conditioner. Its supposed to leave your scalp clean and your hair soft and conditioned for up to 72 hours. I was sadly disappointed as I had to wash my hair within 24 hours as it still felt oily. It did not perform as promised.

March 14, 2017

I bought this product because of a sale/coupon combo and fell in love with in. I will definetly be purchasing it again. Love the way it my hair feel! Great product, decent price. Highly recommend it!