L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Reviews
#46 in Shampoo

June 16, 2017

Excellent shampoo and conditioner

I really like this shampoo and conditioner. Works great! I can go without washing my hair for 3 days and no sign of greasy-dirty looking hair! Smell is just ok.

June 09, 2017

Usually i am a tresame or herbal essance user but this shampoo has stolen there place. I love this shampoo it makes your curles 100 times nicer it makes your volume that much better with out making frizz. If anyone asked me for a shampoo it would be this one!!!!!!!!! I love it more than any other shampoo out there

June 07, 2017

I just recently purchased this shampoo and u love it ! I have extremely thick hair and it goes through alot of damage for styling. This helped make it soft again after blow drying and smells great.

May 24, 2017

I was so excited to try this shampoo but unfortunately for me, it didn't do anything. By the end of the day my hair was greasy again, and the next day I had to use dry shampoo. There was nothing special about this product and I feel like there are other drugstore brands that make my hair feel way cleaner and way softer. It does have a nice smell to it though.....

0.7/5

May 11, 2017

This shampoo doesn't do what it advertises. I was very disappointed. Says you will get 72 hours of fresh roots.
    That is a lie. You will get a day (like typical shampoo)

It doesn't have a scent which is a plus, and it does do a nice clean without the hair feeling overdried.

The premise is good - just wished it would live up to what it advertises. Even getting two days would be good, but it doesn't do that.

May 11, 2017

I bought the shampoo from this line because I heard great things about it. I have naturally curly hair which gets frizzy and dry if I use the wrong hair products. However, it has been 3 weeks of using this shampoo and my hair is feeling really healthy! My scalp and roots take almost 5 days to even start to be oily, yet the rest of my hair isn't dry at all! Plus, there is no heaviness to my hair and I don't have any buildup from this line. I love it!! I will repurchase.

May 05, 2017

Smelled okay , was expecting a really funky smell from reviews from some friends. It was alittle to heavy on the hair for my taste but i also have very fine hair.

May 02, 2017

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo is amazing!

My hair feels so lightweight, and soft. It doesn't have anything weighting my hair down. Lathers up nicely, very little is needed. The scent is not powering but just perfect.

My daughter has been using this as well now as her hair is so oily, her hair looks so much better and healthier.

Great product from L'Oreal Paris! Highly recommended.

April 06, 2017

This product works quite well. Doesn't dry your hair out but makes it feel very clean. It smells okay and it hasn't caused any skin irritation. I like it.

March 23, 2017

great product, loreal keeps being great for everything make up and hair related.

love the smells that leaves in my hair and how it doesn't make it feel heavy.

my hair is mix and this product is just right for me.