L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Pro-Matte Foundation Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 727 in Foundation

June 03, 2017

Hands down the best drug store foundation I have used so far. The coverage is amazing and it last the whole day with primer of cource. I love the finish and it's around 20 so you can't go wrong

June 02, 2017

Je voyais se fond de teint partout sur les réseaux sociaux. Alors un jour je me suis "Aller je vais me l'acheter". Résultat : complètement bluffer il couvre parfaitement les rougeurs et les petits boutons. En revanche le seul défaut que je lui trouve c'est qu'il fait un léger effet "plâtre". Pendant une période je l'utilisais en tant que anti-cerne, et c'était niquel !

May 31, 2017

Great drugstore foundation. I only buy it when it's on sale because 20$ for drugstore foundation is a bit much when I can spend an extra 10 for a higher end foundation. I have to add some extra steps to stop it from breaking up around my nose but when I do that, this foundation lasts all day!

May 26, 2017

This is one of the best drug store foundations I have ever used. It has high coverage which is what I love and glides on the skim so smoothly. Best used with a beauty blender the coverage is unreal.

April 23, 2017

This is probably one of the best foundations i have tried. I have acne prone, combination skin with an oily tzone and this foundation is super buildable with great coverage to start with. Stays matte all day and when used with a setting spray it hardly moves. The shade I got is too orange toned for me but i mix with a cooler colour and it's perf. Love this foundation and would repurchase!

April 22, 2017

This stuff is THE BOMB. I love how its top quality for a very affordable price. It is super matte, lasts all day long and is medium to full coverage. This is my all time favourite foundation!

April 21, 2017

I love so much this Foundation! Can't go anywhere without it! I find it very easy to apply. You can find it at any drugstore! For a basic price but an amazing product!

April 21, 2017

My skin type has developed from normal to combination that falls a bit more on the oily side. Finding a new foundation that works with my newly oily skin has become my greatest challenge. L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation is a bit pricier than your other drugstore foundations, but at an average $16CAD price tag, it's still a heck of a lot cheaper than trying a higher-end foundation.

The consistency is runny, but not quite thick either. It falls right in between. The application is definitely matte, but I would not recommend for dry skinned individuals. Because of it's matte finish, it is excellent for oily skin because you want to tone down shine. For drier skin, it will emphasize the dryness and tends to cling onto dry patches. I've noted this whenever I have dry acne scabs that are trying to heal. With my oily skin, I find that it lasts a very long time and you can definitely prolong the wear time by spritzing on a setting spray. The product not only applies matte, but also with a medium and buildable finish that looks natural and not at all cakey on my skin. It has a very lightweight formula that I very much enjoy. Because of it's medium coverage, I would recommend pairing with a good concealer for maximum coverage of any red areas.

Application definitely varies depending on the tools that you are using. I find that the product did not spread very well on my face with my Real Techniques sponge, but it spreads and blends fantastic with my Ecotools Complexion Buffer brush. You can also further blend in the product after using a brush by using a blending sponge, but I find that my brush works fantastic alone.

In all, I really enjoyed this product and I think this is my new go-to drugstore foundation.

April 21, 2017

I love this foundation so much!!! It covers all my acnee and it super matte! It stays on my face all day long and with a primer and a settinf spray it stays matte! I love the fact that it is not super heavy on the skin but still has a really great cover! Definitively give it a try!!

April 13, 2017

SO MUCH YES TO THIS! It is by far the BEST drugstore foundation! Does the job and leaves your face Matte! I have oily skin, so this is amazing. Way cheaper than any foundation at Sephora! Love it.

Adrienne07 has posted in the forum topic
    Edible Deodorant?

Adrienne07 added a new review for
    Johnson's Baby Oil

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Dove White Beauty Bar

DreamBig added a new review for
    Nutrigrain

pabrams added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar