L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick Reviews
#179 in Lipstick

August 19, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Infallible pro matte liquid lipstick

I wanted to try this out not just because it is chocolate scented but because I was just out looking for matte lipsticks to try I was not happy with this one it did not dry very fast and I took a sting and it came off my lips. With others I have tried it dried right away and did not come off.

December 06, 2018

Really works for all day long

It really work and stay all day without feeling heavy or sticky . Nice colors and nice price if you really looking forward for Matt finish long stay lipstick

October 12, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Longest Lasting Formula

I have the Les Chocolates line of these, which smell just like chocolate, first of all. Secondly, this wears better than many of my $20+ matte lips. I can eat tacos and hot dogs and other messy food, and it will stay as long as you let it dry well.

I love this formula

March 29, 2018

Loved the color range and the color pay off right on the first sweap on the lip! But the liquidlip wore on my lips for 5hrs before starting to breakup on the inside of my mouth! 🤷🏻‍♀️ See for yourself but I will buy some more even if it break up :)

March 12, 2018

I used to buy these all the time! The quality is great and they apply so nicely to your lips. I really love the applicator on this product, it has a pointed tip that makes it easy to apply precisely to your lips. They are NOT drying at all! These are probably my favourite matte liquid lipsticks available at the drug stores. There's also a lot of shades to choose from so there's a color for everyone.

February 23, 2018

Never comes off

Ok, I have never had a harder time getting a lipstick off. This thing STAYS. Stays throughout all eating, drinking, and even scrubbing of getting this off. I bought Plum Bum and it was not a colour I would normally wear so I didn't like it but I think this is a good liquid lipstick that you want to last all day and night. A warning though, this really is very hard to get off. I tried wipes, oil eye make up remover, normal make up remover, and even an exfoliating scrub and it didn't budge. The only thing that got it off was my Tatcha Cleansing Oil because of the oil in it so make sure you have the proper thing to take it off or else you're rocking that colour all week.

February 20, 2018

Plum Bum

I'm glad I was able to try L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-matte Liquid Lipstick. I chose the shade Plum Bum. I was surprised when I opened it, there was a bit more product under the handle. It was easy to apply, and looked great. Wear time was also pretty good, it lasted at least 6 hours with an oily lunch looking perfect. The next few hours of wear were still fine, although I noticed that the inside of my lips had started to fade and some parts flaked off. I also noticed that my lip colour darkened as time wore on, like it oxidised. That wasn't expected, but the resulting colour wasn't too bad either. Normally, lipsticks and other lip products don't last on my lips, but L'Oreal's Pro-matte was the first time something wore over 6 hours for me. It was a bit hard to remove, I needed a "stronger" make up remover than a wipe and a bit of elbow grease. Overall a pretty good product!

January 31, 2018

Loreal paris infallible pro matte liquid lipstick

Loreal paris infallible pro matte liquid lipstick, has a nice super nice consistency, they feel on the lips super comfortable and leaves left on the matte lips. something that I like a lot.

January 18, 2018

Really good matte lipstick

It goes on thick but also wet like a gloss then dries up, doesn't smudge AT ALL but the only thing wrong with it is that after a few hours the product will start to fall off of your lips, just disappear...

November 30, 2017

A good matte lipstick.

The L'oreal Paris infallible pro matte liquid lipstick is a matte liquid lipstick that has a great finish. It dries matte on the lips without giving you a "crusty" look. The con to this liquid lipstick is that it is not long lasting, so I recommend keeping it on hand to reapply throughout the day. The color goes on smoothly and is a one coat application. The brush is my favorite part. It has a great brush, giving you an even application. Despite not being long lasting, I would repurchase.