Good

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Triple Power Eye Treatment Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 396 in Eye Cream

March 16, 2015

This eye treatment is my number 1 for my eyes. I use it after cleansing and before bed to maximize its effects. It works really well at minimizing dark circles and fine lines. I love how smooth and light it is. It moisturizes quite well and isn't greasy at all. An excellent eye cream.

June 28, 2014

For 0.5 fl oz costs about $22.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. You can get it on sale for as low as $16.99. I not only use this product on my eyes, I also use it around my lips. This Triple Power Eye Treatment comes in a blue red tube with a silver top. It has a cooling silver applicator that has a white light cream texture. It works to reduce wrinkles and to get rid of those unsightly bags under my eyes from not enough sleep. It also firms up the droopy extra eye skin. I think anything that has a moisturizer to hydrate the skin would all soften up those wrinkles and firm up the droopiness. The revitalift triple power has hyaluronic acid that penetrates the skin rapidly to fight wrinkles. The cooling applicator and that wonderful stimulating caffeine helps reduce dark circles and baggy eyes. That caffeine sure was a surprise, though. It seems to stimulate a lot of our body, inside and out. Go figure! The Pro-Xylane lifts and firms the skin around the eyed. Amazing stuff they are coming out with. I love it. Have introduced this to my Mom. She loves it too.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme