4.1/5
L'oreal paris superior preference Infinia Hair Colour Reviews
Ranked #19 in Hair Colour

August 29, 2017

Very good hair color

Amazing hair color variety of colors to choose from full grey coverage very shiny and smooth your hair never feels like coloring and burning it feels like you are having a hair mask

0.8/5

August 29, 2017

I would never buy this product again!!!

Just used the 9.1 'viking' light ash blonde (I normally get their 9.0 natural light blonde excellence creme but could find it in several shops!). I knew there was a problem when after 30min I went to wash it out and the 'gel' had turned almost black!! My hair is now dark GREY and looks ridiculous, you have been warned!!!

June 18, 2017

koreal infinia hair colour

I have been using l' oreal hair color for many years, it does not have a harsh odor and i find it covers the grey more that any other color i have used, the cost is quite acceptible. i will continue to use and advise others.

0.5/5

June 13, 2017

Colour doesn't last

Used 10.21 STOCKHOLM very light pearl blond
    It was a lovely colour after the first use, however, the colour doesn't last and in actual fact it has made my hair turn yellow.
    As these were on special offer 2 for £12 so I decided to try it again but still the same result after the first wash the colour washes out.
    I'll never use this product again

September 12, 2016

My grey was really starting to show and my budget didn't really allow the salon so I tried this hair color and was so pleased! I got so many compliments and it covered any grey I was worried about. Very affordable!!

August 24, 2016

I am planning on staying blonde as long as I can!
    As I am going grey, I find this product covers it very well,
    I have been using L'Oreal for many years, and it looks natural, does not damage or over dry my hair- which is waist length!
    Love it!!

August 23, 2016

This is absolutely the best boxed hair dye that I have tried to date. It extremely easy to mix and apply to my hair. After using this hair dye, my hair feels and looks very healthy - silky, strong and beautifu! I do not plan on changing hair dye brands and/or types anytime soon.

July 21, 2016

I like this product, it works well for my color. I'm coloring my hair blond, so it takes a good hair color to obtain the best results.

Preferece did work for me so I used and purchased it several times.

July 21, 2016

I love to dye my hair alone espacially when its dark because its really easy! This color make my hair look naturally black and healthy! I also dye my hair extension with this color and this is perfect!

My Natural Hair Color: Black
    Length: Long (right above my butt)

I have very long thick natural black hair, however the black sorta looks dark brown in the sun and can seem dull in regular light. I do have a few silvery white hairs, just enough for people to say “hey you have some white hair” and then try to find some more.

When I dye my hair black I like to achieve a shiny vibrant deep black. Preferably a more cool blue tone black than a warm brown black.

The packaging is beautiful, and it is clear what you are getting. Comes with black gloves that they call “premium gloves”. I like that they are black but they are still big and not fitted, hard to control what I am doing so I tossed them and opted to use my own gloves. Mind you everyone has different size hands so it would be hard to decide what size/design glove to include with it.

At first the smell did not bother me at all, but the chemical smell did get really strong so I highly recommend a very well ventilated room to do this.

I was concerned that there would not be enough for all my hair, luckily there was just enough, used every bit I could get out of the bottle. The texture is a nice gel that made it easy to apply and not have it drip everywhere.

My hair turned out shiny black, does not look fake or anything, just looks like really healthy black color. My few silvery white hairs took the color in really well since I can’t find them anymore.

This also comes with a color refresher, to refresh the color so that id does not go dull. The refresher feels and smells like a thick conditioner with dye in it. This is great to make the color last longer and conditions your hair. I did not think I needed it yet, but you can tell the difference after.

If you can handle the chemical smell then I would recommend that you try it.