• L'oreal paris superior preference Infinia Hair Colour
  • L'oreal paris superior preference Infinia Hair Colour

L'oreal paris superior preference Infinia Hair Colour Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 324 in Hair Colour

September 12, 2016

My grey was really starting to show and my budget didn't really allow the salon so I tried this hair color and was so pleased! I got so many compliments and it covered any grey I was worried about. Very affordable!!

August 24, 2016

I am planning on staying blonde as long as I can!
    As I am going grey, I find this product covers it very well,
    I have been using L'Oreal for many years, and it looks natural, does not damage or over dry my hair- which is waist length!
    Love it!!

August 23, 2016

This is absolutely the best boxed hair dye that I have tried to date. It extremely easy to mix and apply to my hair. After using this hair dye, my hair feels and looks very healthy - silky, strong and beautifu! I do not plan on changing hair dye brands and/or types anytime soon.

July 21, 2016

I like this product, it works well for my color. I'm coloring my hair blond, so it takes a good hair color to obtain the best results.

Preferece did work for me so I used and purchased it several times.

July 21, 2016

I love to dye my hair alone espacially when its dark because its really easy! This color make my hair look naturally black and healthy! I also dye my hair extension with this color and this is perfect!

My Natural Hair Color: Black
    Length: Long (right above my butt)

I have very long thick natural black hair, however the black sorta looks dark brown in the sun and can seem dull in regular light. I do have a few silvery white hairs, just enough for people to say “hey you have some white hair” and then try to find some more.

When I dye my hair black I like to achieve a shiny vibrant deep black. Preferably a more cool blue tone black than a warm brown black.

The packaging is beautiful, and it is clear what you are getting. Comes with black gloves that they call “premium gloves”. I like that they are black but they are still big and not fitted, hard to control what I am doing so I tossed them and opted to use my own gloves. Mind you everyone has different size hands so it would be hard to decide what size/design glove to include with it.

At first the smell did not bother me at all, but the chemical smell did get really strong so I highly recommend a very well ventilated room to do this.

I was concerned that there would not be enough for all my hair, luckily there was just enough, used every bit I could get out of the bottle. The texture is a nice gel that made it easy to apply and not have it drip everywhere.

My hair turned out shiny black, does not look fake or anything, just looks like really healthy black color. My few silvery white hairs took the color in really well since I can’t find them anymore.

This also comes with a color refresher, to refresh the color so that id does not go dull. The refresher feels and smells like a thick conditioner with dye in it. This is great to make the color last longer and conditions your hair. I did not think I needed it yet, but you can tell the difference after.

If you can handle the chemical smell then I would recommend that you try it.

June 24, 2016

So I received this product from influenster and have to say it works pretty well. The color lasts pretty long and it makes your hair really soft and smooth. I received the red color and it worked well on my hair. The only colors so far they have is red or black so keep in mind if you want a red or black dye, this product might be worthy to try out.

March 17, 2016

I was sent two complimentary boxes of the Deep Black shade from Influenster. I really liked the overall coverage and it covered grey hairs really well! What I didn't like was how well it dyed my scalp! Three days later and I can still see splotches here and there.

March 14, 2016

I got this box of L'Oréal Paris superior preference Infinia this month and tried it right away. The results amazing. This product is easy to use and later when i used the colour refresher was like having my hair dyed all over again. I do love the deep black, i don't mind if my hair colour does not look natural, everyone colors their hair anyway

March 11, 2016

I absolutely love the way this dye left my hair looking, so healthy and shiny. I've been using boxed hair colour for 10+ years now and I love the concept of including the colour refresher right in the box. I was a little skeptical that it would be a true day one look but this product delivers on it's promises.
    I could deal with a less hard smell but hey, it's hair dye and I fully expect it to smell like chemicals. Price is on par with comparable products but with the refresher included, It's a great bang for your buck. I will definitely be buying this product again in the future!
    *** I was sent this product to test for free but everything stated in this review are my own opinions :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

garrypark added a new review for