L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 2444 in Hair Care

April 06, 2017

I think this one is one of the best of their products, I have tried different and there is a few that I stick with, this total repair has been in my shower since 2010, I always like to try new products, but comeback to what I like.

helps to restore my dry and damage hair and leaves it with a beautiful smell as well.

April 04, 2017

A real treasure of a shampoo! I truly love L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Shampoo because it makes my hair soft, eliminates frizz and smells great! And as a bonus, it isn't as expensive as salon shampoos.

April 04, 2017

This is a fantastic shampoo. My hair was super dry and frizzy before I started using it and it has made my hair, stronger, smoother and healthier. Washing is easy with no residue left on my hair. Protects the colour treatment and is affordable!

January 07, 2017

Thick, curly super frizzy hair loves this product. It made a big impact on my hair. The curls were amazing afterwards. I do use this with the other line available for it. My hair feels moisturized n light after using this.

September 16, 2016

I have frizzy curly hair that I over-process and I use this restoring shampoo at least once a week to restore my hair back to what it should be. It really works and feels great.

May 12, 2016

This shampoo was not to bad. It has a nice smell and thick shampoo. But the 5 repair i don't know where that came from because I don't see a difference in my hair

April 01, 2016

This shampoo is quite good. It's formula is thick and creamy. I found that it was quite moisturizing but it didn't really larger all that well, which was disappointing. I felt like I had to use quite a bit of shampoo each time just to get it to spread to all areas of my scalp and for that reason I so t repurchase. It does smell really good though.

February 12, 2016

Omg....I am so happy I gave this a shot. Best purchase for my hair in a long time, and if my hair could tell me thank you I'm sure it would...haha One wash, and my hair felt, looked and smelt awesome. Still in shock over my results with just ONE wash.

January 21, 2016

I was using a dollar store shampoo and conditioner for a while and it completely dried out and damaged my hair. I picked this up because it was on sale and I couldn't be happier! This made me hair feel repaired and hydrated after just ONE wash. I followed up with the conditioner from this same range and was able to leave the shower with silky smooth hair. I seriously recommend this to anyone who thinks their hair is too damaged to do anything with!

April 23, 2015

This is just my personal opinion, but I don't recommend this product.
    It is very harsh on your hair and scalp.
    I have sensitive skin and fine hair.. this stuff just stripped the life out of it.
    The first couple of uses was all it took ... first itchy scalp and then my hair was feeling like straw.
    I have even seen where other people claim it made the hair fall out after months of use..Oh my !
    L'Oreal makes some great products , but this is not one of them.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme