Loreal Paris unlimited mascara Reviews
#94 in Mascara

January 16, 2019

Unlimited is right!!

L'Oreal's unlimited mascara is pretty incredible! Love the fact that it changes brushes to do what you want it to either extra length or extra volume... Yes please!!

January 12, 2019

My New Favorite

I have tried many different brands of mascara but I absolutely love L’Oréal lash lifting and lengthening mascara! It gives my lashes volume and makes them look very long. The color is super intense and makes my lashes extremely noticeable. It stays on throughout the day, doesn’t run or smudge and make my lashes look beautiful. No clumping. It goes on so smooth and colors the entire lash, root to tip. The brush is amazing and has two positions. It bends to assure the best coverage in the hard to reach areas! It is a buildable mascara so you can add more than one coat, depending on the look you want. This is my absolute favorite mascara now.

December 07, 2018

Suprisingly good

I honestly thought it was just another gimmick but I ended up enjoying this mascara. It actually was fun to try each click and bend of the wand to see what was simpler. I don't actually know if it makes a difference haha but I used it with ease and really liked the formula. It wasn't clump town but it wasn't as thick as I would like either so I would still use a primer before it. There wasn't any curl action but it's a great colour and wasn't too hard to remove. I would recommend it.