L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Féline Mascara Reviews
#7 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris' first mascara for instant volume with ferocious full lash density. Lashes are so powerful, so captivating, so feline.

Quick-charge brush captures each lash to deliver immediate volume and fullness. Quick-charge ultra glossy black formula provides a feline volume in one coat and shiny smooth lashes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    2.0/5

October 02, 2016

S'applique très bien, beaux cils longs. Pas de bavures

October 02, 2016

J'adore! Cils plus volumineux, s'applique bien.

September 27, 2016

This is my new everyday mascara! Applies quickly and separates lashes. Such dramatic length! I can't believe how quickly it builds as well. This product makes my eyes so big!

September 26, 2016

After trying this mascara my eyelashes looked thicker and richer in colour. The brush separates your lashes and makes it more voluminous without clumping them together. I typically only buy waterproof mascara as they are the only ones that help my lashes hold a curl, so I hope that they put out a waterproof version of this as I definitely want to try that! I also find that all non-waterproof mascara transfers onto my eyelids and under my eyes no matter what, but this mascara doesn't smudge as much as other brands I've tried.

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

September 26, 2016

Just bought this mascara and I love it with first use. The handle is long and it's easy to apply. The product goes on well and elongates my lashes. The brush itself is different than most, and has tiny bristles but very effective

September 25, 2016

SO feline! This complimented my cat eye look very well. I didn't' think I would like the applicator but it distributed the product evenly and was very dark. It gave my lashes this va va voom look. It dried pretty quickly. I was very surprised with this product and I love it!

September 25, 2016

Definite volume and thickness to lashes - also extended their length. Softest black is a good colour for those who have dark lashes. Cool "feline" spots on the mascara itself and the dark green is an interesting colour choice for an eye product.

September 25, 2016

So surprised by the price of this mascara - a $30 mascara for $13! One of the best drugstore mascara that works like a high end one. It goes on so flawlessly, minimal clumps, and it really lift my lashes. Bonus point for the flat end of the tube so it doesn't go rolling!

September 25, 2016

Definitely volumising! My lashes look very full :)
    Jet black pigmentation and mattifies right away. Would update how well it comes off but the application was definitely smooth.

Not bad for a drugstore brand and Loreal. KOODOS!

September 25, 2016

I love all L'Oréal mascara's, & I've been lucky enough to get to try this out thanks to ChickAdvisor!
    This mascara separates my lashes and gives them so much volume!