L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Féline Mascara Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 945 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris' first mascara for instant volume with ferocious full lash density. Lashes are so powerful, so captivating, so feline.

Quick-charge brush captures each lash to deliver immediate volume and fullness. Quick-charge ultra glossy black formula provides a feline volume in one coat and shiny smooth lashes.

August 17, 2017

Love this Mascara

I am in love with this Mascara. One coat of this makes my lashes look more full and long. It actually adds more volume and has a smooth texture! It is definitely a must try!

August 12, 2017

Love the color love the way it makes me feel like I am wearing nothing love the way it makes my eyes feel will definitely be buying it again love this

2.7/5

August 11, 2017

clumpy

It lengthened and added a little volume. One swipe separated my lashes, if I applied the mascara with a wiggle motion my lashes crossed over one another. Easy to remove with just water, but the biggest think I don't like is that it's clumpy. A little flaky as well.

August 11, 2017

Great product

I wanted to try out a new mascara and found this one on sale and decided to try it out I'm glad I did and I loved it leaves your eyelashes looking full making them stand out I recommend this product

August 05, 2017

YES YES YES

I absolutely loved this mascara, gave me lots of volume. I was looking for a new mascara to try out and found this one on sale. it turned out to be a great purchase!!

August 03, 2017

WOW

J'ai adoré ce produit !
    Il me fait des cils supers longs, la texture est simple à travailler et ne fait pas de paquet !
    Le petit plus : La couleur est super intense !

August 01, 2017

Does it's job well!

I purchased this mascara since it was on sale and thought I'd give it a try. Needless to say, I loved the mascara. It isn't too thick or thin, just perfect. One disclaimer I shall mention though, is if you are looking for a mascara that makes your lashes look longer, this is not the one for you. Though it is smooth and not chunky it definitely does not "lengthen" your lashes. For me, this was fine though since I have naturally long lashes.

July 29, 2017

Excellent mascara

C'est vraiment un excellent qualité prix ! Ce mascara fait vraiment toute la différence en plus d'apporter un volume , il allonge les cils, je l'adore! Ce mascara fait parfaitement son job surtout pour son prix faible.

July 27, 2017

Didn't blow me away

Every review about this mascara was amazing, It was showcased on Marilyn Dennis show as well, and few of my friends purchased it as well. I was very excited to try it, but was disappointed. Is not BAD, but definitely didn't blow me away, I think their other mascara's work a lot better.

July 25, 2017

Worth it!

So after reading the good reviews about this mascara on ChickAdvisor, I went out and bought it. I have to say that it's become my favourite mascara to wear everyday! It makes my lashes look long and there are absolutely no clumps. Would definitely recommend!

Ikea Alex drawer unit