L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Féline Mascara Reviews
#6 in Mascara

L'Oreal Paris' first mascara for instant volume with ferocious full lash density. Lashes are so powerful, so captivating, so feline.

Quick-charge brush captures each lash to deliver immediate volume and fullness. Quick-charge ultra glossy black formula provides a feline volume in one coat and shiny smooth lashes.

September 29, 2017

Pretty sweet mascara

I love this mascara. Lòreal hits the nail on the head again! This mascara doesn`t clump or smear and instantly and effortlessly gives you a bright-eyed wide awake look! I love it

August 31, 2017

En amour avec ce mascara

Je le recommand à toute les filles ayant des cils cours, car il allonge x1000 ! Je ne l'ai pas racheté, car j'ai voulu essayer les nouveautés et à date j'ai été déçus des autres et va racheté celui-ci !!

August 30, 2017

Love this mascara

I love this mascara ! I have very short eyelashes and they makethem so voluminous I feel like I have long lashes lol ! Love the brush and its does not make your lashes clumpy ! I will def buy it !

August 29, 2017

Great product great price

This is a great product
    I do not regret getting this
    The price is affordable also

Left my eyelash beautiful with a great tin of black :)

Try it yourself ,

August 29, 2017

In love

I absolutely love this!!!! This is a totally must for me and I will recommend to to all my friends and family for the best lashes . My lashes have never looked better

August 17, 2017

Love this Mascara

I am in love with this Mascara. One coat of this makes my lashes look more full and long. It actually adds more volume and has a smooth texture! It is definitely a must try!

August 12, 2017

Love the color love the way it makes me feel like I am wearing nothing love the way it makes my eyes feel will definitely be buying it again love this

2.7/5

August 11, 2017

clumpy

It lengthened and added a little volume. One swipe separated my lashes, if I applied the mascara with a wiggle motion my lashes crossed over one another. Easy to remove with just water, but the biggest think I don't like is that it's clumpy. A little flaky as well.

August 11, 2017

Great product

I wanted to try out a new mascara and found this one on sale and decided to try it out I'm glad I did and I loved it leaves your eyelashes looking full making them stand out I recommend this product

August 05, 2017

YES YES YES

I absolutely loved this mascara, gave me lots of volume. I was looking for a new mascara to try out and found this one on sale. it turned out to be a great purchase!!